New Swag

Here's the U90 selection (courtesy of @JoelPosligua on Twitter).

The grey quarter-zip has a white bar along the bottom that I didn't like so I just went with the pants for now.. Hopefully the training gear they're wearing releases soon. It would be awesome to be able to put a number on them too!

B8cYBgcIYAABgwp.jpg
Awesome stuff. I really want them to release some 3/4 warm up pants.

We have been looking for the away jerseys everywhere why does no one have them?

Pretty sure they will not be available until next week.

has anyone bought merchandise from the nycfc shop?

How was the experience ?

Thinking of getting some things sent here to Australia.

thumb.aspx

Im hoping NYCFC come out with a track jacket like this, i like the name of the team or city on the back of the jacket.

Reactions: Drainyoo
Does anyone know when they'll restock anything? I'm trying to get an authentic jersey but it's not listed anymore and the long sleeved version only have 2XL.

I'm ready to get one and I also can't find the authentic anywhere. It's a little ridiculous.

I thought it was just a given any alternate uni's weren't going to be released until MLS has its Jersey Week.

Jersey Week was 3/3-3/6 last year. So probably the weekend of 2/28 this year.

On Twitter a few days ago a MLS club (I think it was FC Dallas) replied to a fan by saying their new jersey would be available for purchase on Feb. 8th. So maybe Jersey Week is much earlier this year.

How much are the authentic jerseys normally?

Thats the only reason I didn't pull the trigger on the amazon one because I don't know either.

160 seems a bit steep though. With so many counterfeits I'd rather pay the premium at the stadium, as unfortunate as it is for my wallet.

Thats the only reason I didn't pull the trigger on the amazon one because I don't know either.

160 seems a bit steep though. With so many counterfeits I'd rather pay the premium at the stadium, as unfortunate as it is for my wallet.
Totally agree! I'll get the away jersey first thing to hold me off