New Swag

I don't know if you guys seen these before
gyVNozL.jpg

fLrxgAE.jpg

Does anyone know a physical store I can walk into to buy a black scarf and a blue Jersey? I need to try on the Jersey cuz I dunno what size I need. I went to the modells in Times square but they only had kids jerseys and no black scarves.

The stadium store outside Gate 4 has jerseys and most of the recent scarves (thy also offered once to look for a different size jersey from the store inside the stadium for me, so presumably they could check for other merch as well). Just make sure you don't go on a Yankees game day, they close for games and do business with the stores inside the stadium

Does anyone know a physical store I can walk into to buy a black scarf and a blue Jersey? I need to try on the Jersey cuz I dunno what size I need. I went to the modells in Times square but they only had kids jerseys and no black scarves.

Im assuming you mean outside of the stadium.
Models outside of penn station usually has a big selection...i have not seen any black scarves there tho. The only black scarves I've seen physically is at the stadium.

And like danger said, that store by gate 4 is huge (although it can get really crazy) and has the biggest selection of scarves
I even found 2 home opener scarves on the next home game....i snatched them up fast since i wasn't able to get one on the actual home opener

Im assuming you mean outside of the stadium.
Models outside of penn station usually has a big selection...i have not seen any black scarves there tho. The only black scarves I've seen physically is at the stadium.

And like danger said, that store by gate 4 is huge (although it can get really crazy) and has the biggest selection of scarves
I even found 2 home opener scarves on the next home game....i snatched them up fast since i wasn't able to get one on the actual home opener
I do. I got to the home game against Philly early and went in there figuring I could try them on over my clothes but it looked like Black Friday shopping in there. I guess I'll try 34th st next. I looked at the bootleg Chinese website others were talking about but I don't like what I see.

Reactions: Tim Sanchez
I do. I got to the home game against Philly early and went in there figuring I could try them on over my clothes but it looked like Black Friday shopping in there. I guess I'll try 34th st next. I looked at the bootleg Chinese website others were talking about but I don't like what I see.

Yea i pass by that one on 34th like 3 times a week, they have a big selection....Lids has decent little section too, i don't think many people check lids...it seemed like the last stronghold when they initially sold out of jerseys.

Black friday is a pretty accurate description...unfortunately, thats how it ALWAYS looks...gates open 530, but 545, the crowd rushes in and by 6 you can't move

Yea i pass by that one on 34th like 3 times a week, they have a big selection....Lids has decent little section too, i don't think many people check lids...it seemed like the last stronghold when they initially sold out of jerseys.

Black friday is a pretty accurate description...unfortunately, thats how it ALWAYS looks...gates open 530, but 545, the crowd rushes in and by 6 you can't move
It gets really crazy there, as an employee I sometimes want to run out and hide in the restroom hahaa.