New Swag

I dont mind having a snapback as the method to adjust the size of the hat, but i just dont like flat bill caps. Hat bills need to be curved !!

Ummm, bend it yourself? I wear 59Fifty hats everyday. Usually Yankees or NY Rangers. I only buy flat bill caps, but I agree, a cap bill must be curved. You curve it yourself though! Pre-curved hats are the worst!!

Just got back from the etihad you may or may not be pleased to know that in the city superstore they are selling a range of nycfc gear sweatshirts, t shirts and a nice blue,white and orange scarf for £15.

Let the hype begin!

2e63a5f1-3f85-4d15-bcc0-479bb0d18f9d.jpg

So... they had this one in the stadium store today, and I got excited, and picked one up to buy, and then saw the price...

$50

I put that shit right back on the rack. Someone over there is smoking the crack.
I still think that hat is ridiculously ugly.

Also, someone on the subway had "Mix" hats they bought at the stadium. I didn't even look for one because I thought they were U90 only. Where were they?

Also, someone on the subway had "Mix" hats they bought at the stadium. I didn't even look for one because I thought they were U90 only. Where were they?

Those hats aren't even NYCFC merchandise.

I think the Mix hats were only available through Upper 90. It was a collab between Mix, U90 and New Era.

I think the Mix hats were only available through Upper 90. It was a collab between Mix, U90 and New Era.
That's what I'm saying. Some guys on the train had bags from the stadium with the hats. They swore they got them there. I may have been gullible, though, as I was drunk on victory. And beer.

That's what I'm saying. Some guys on the train had bags from the stadium with the hats. They swore they got them there. I may have been gullible, though, as I was drunk on victory. And beer.
I saw those guys too selling the XIM hats. They were also selling the LAPMARD jerseys.

Hahahah. I didn't seem them in the store, but maybe U90 setup shop somewhere in the stadium.