New Swag

I don't think everything ships from the same location so it might be a slow third party depending on the item

FWIW, I just checked my account and the last time I placed an order with the NYCFC shop was 7/25. Items shipped 7/28 and UPS left it on my doorstep 7/31.

Seeing the all Nike gear on the Man City shop just reminds me how "cheap" MLS' Adidas gear looks.
It's just that your mind has been numbed by seeing 20x the amount of Adidas gear spread among all MLS teams.... a little variety would make each team's kit a bit more special - except of course for those that mimic their sister team.

By the way, Merritt Paulson (Timbers owner) tweeted out last night confirmation that Adidas has ended third kits league wide. So if you were hoping for a third kit, you're SOL.
I realize MLS makes a ton off a league-wide apparel contract, but considering the massive amount of sales NYCFC did on it's own, this is exactly the reason why teams should be able to opt-out of the league agreement and structure their own. And since that won't happen any time soon because of the small-market teams.... Being able to ask for a 3rd kit when sales have shown it's viable is the correct way to handle the situation. If Team-X meets sales-performance levels the previous year, they should have the option of adding to their brand for the following year. Simple. Can't handle the provided merchandise, then Team-Y is stuck with only Home & Away kits.

I realize MLS makes a ton off a league-wide apparel contract, but considering the massive amount of sales NYCFC did on it's own, this is exactly the reason why teams should be able to opt-out of the league agreement and structure their own. And since that won't happen any time soon because of the small-market teams.... Being able to ask for a 3rd kit when sales have shown it's viable is the correct way to handle the situation. If Team-X meets sales-performance levels the previous year, they should have the option of adding to their brand for the following year. Simple. Can't handle the provided merchandise, then Team-Y is stuck with only Home & Away kits.

Can I copy this and send it to the club?