New Swag

I believe you're looking at this hoodie, link here.
thumb.aspx

Thanks !!

Maybe I don't really get the Only NY style, but it all looks super basic and is extremely overpriced. I mean, how can that sweatshirt possibly be worth $70? There isn't any actually design element to it...

Why is a plain white t-shirt from Kanye West like $60?

Reactions: NYCFCfan
btw the ONLY NY tees run pretty small. I'm 6'2" 195 and wear a large normally. This large is skin tight. My 17 yo is pretty pleased with it and he is normally a medium

They'll be there, just not shown in the rendition. Plus I'm thinking of just changing the numbers to all navy like our home jersey.
Good on the laces. If you change the numbers to all blue though it might be good to have some orange somewhere, if possible. Just a thought.

Feel free to ignore me though if the goal is to reproduce our primary jersey colors in a hockey style.

Good on the laces. If you change the numbers to all blue though it might be good to have some orange somewhere, if possible. Just a thought.

Feel free to ignore me though if the goal is to reproduce our primary jersey colors in a hockey style.

haha I definitely agree, I'll try to sneak it in somewhere.

Dicks has home Villa and Lampard replicas for $57 until 10pm tonight online.

Reactions: Goodfella
Got home from a glorious vacation yesterday, feeling totally miserable about returning to reality until I opened a package containing this bad boy!

(EDIT: Ooops - see post below for pic!)