New Swag

These types of color combinations seem more akin to those of the New York Mets than those of the New York Yankees. Could this be a reason why the addition of the orange is muted for most of the merchandise?

Yeah, that scarf has too much orange. Looks like something for the Mets.

SoccerPro.com has Away replicas in S, M, XL. I called them, they are in stock, not pre-order. I just ordered the last LARGE :D. They're listed at MSRP: $84.99 but when you add to cart they charge at $76.49 and economy shipping is FREE. You can customize with Mix 10, David Villa 7 or Lampard 8 for another $20.

AND IT ALREADY SHIPPED!

Get your Swag on. :cool:

10995218_382810765260931_1133200316_n.jpg

And for the ladies :oops:, Women's New York City FC adidas Charcoal Club Top V-Neck T-Shirt. Now that think about I would like a Mens version of this T-Shirt.

thumb.aspx.jpeg

Last edited:
View attachment 1897 View attachment 1899 Home and Away Custom caps. Would work with Mets logo if u would like.
New York City FC adidas "MLS Mid Fielder Cap" is an awesome cap, not typically my style as it is very collegiate. Wish it came in a Black version! But it extremely well made and fits like a glove, I mean hat. It is made out of the same material as the jerseys but more heavyweight, feels like strechy silk. It looks way better in person, I highly recommend it if you can find one!

hwl.jpg hwl-3.jpgYankeeCap_NavySky.jpg pMLB2-1696980dt.jpgny_blue_white01.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Goodfella
Cap looks good. I just ordered a light blue cap from the NYCFC store, but shipping is delayed for some reason. Might switch and try this one.

These caps are not my style, but some of you younger guys and gals may like.
NEW-ERA-NEW-ERA-LOGO-VISTA-NY-YANKEES-59FIFTY-35-TAGLIE-NEW-ERA-SCEGLI-UN-craniumfitteds.com_.jpg

I call these caps the "pigeon poop splat hat", LOL! :confused:

30573_0.jpg

czapka_new_era_NY_splatways_blck_p.jpg

Last edited:
Quite like this key ring as well.

http://www.fanatics.com/MLS_New_York_City_FC/New_York_City_FC_WinCraft_Spinner_Key_Ring
thumb.aspx