New Swag

Quality is good. I'm completely satisfied. I mean it's a soccer jersey not a car. lol Even has the "Inaugural Season" tag at the bottom. And for $19.30?! Works for me.
Nice! Sizing true?

Must cop!
CCulvSuUEAA6uXp.jpg

Every jersey I have ever purchased from China ran at least two sizes small. Most sellers on aliexpress provide measurements of the sizes in centimeters.
Quality is good. I'm completely satisfied. I mean it's a soccer jersey not a car. lol Even has the "Inaugural Season" tag at the bottom. And for $19.30?! Works for me.

How the fuck are they allowed to ship this bootleg shit into the country. a store front just opened up around the corner from my shop and they only sell pirated movies. They operate it like a real business. makes me sick

Reactions: Drainyoo and Paul
How the fuck are they allowed to ship this bootleg shit into the country. a store front just opened up around the corner from my shop and they only sell pirated movies. They operate it like a real business. makes me sick

The Post Office doesn't have the time, money or (I'd bet) inclination to open up every package that comes in from China. And if they open the package up and confiscate the item there's still nothing they can do to the seller.

Wages and postal rates are so low in China compared to the US that it costs more to ship a jersey back than it did to buy the jersey in the first place.

Reactions: northernburbs
picked this navy and white snapback at the stadium last night

klw5sWH.jpg

I wanted this hat to be a hit when I saw it in the shop yesterday, but the quality just isn't up to par, imho. The bill feels like it's made of wet cardboard, and the crown height of the cap is way too small. It fits really weird. I put that sucker right back onto the shelf. They really need to get New Era on this. Adidas does't know how to make a good cap.

Reactions: kylelovescrayons
I wanted this hat to be a hit when I saw it in the shop yesterday, but the quality just isn't up to par, imho. The bill feels like it's made of wet cardboard, and the crown height of the cap is way too small. It fits really weird. I put that sucker right back onto the shelf. They really need to get New Era on this. Adidas does't know how to make a good cap.
hmmm. Maybe you picked a bad one? Crown is plenty high on mine although I do prefer a lower crown. Its no New Era, agreed, but quality of the cap is fine.