Ny Pancyprian-freedoms Website

I think that this is a classic case of someone trying to design a flashy website on the cheap by copying another website's source code, but not knowing how to use it properly, hence their inability to remove the Etihad logo from the bottom of the page, all the news items are the same etc. It's inventive, and very opportunistic, and I'm surprised just how much of it works alright, but at the end of the day it's just stolen code.

It's undoubtedly against the law, but it's also not worth pursuing. Far too insignificant a team and insignificant a court case, and besides, it creates a negative view of the club as a team willing to curbstomp even those who try to mimic them. Far better to treat it as a badge of honour.

I somewhat doubt that the club has come across it anyway. It's not like they employee people whose job is to find copycat websites. It'd really be on the freelancer who wrote the website to prosecute, anyhow.

Reactions: Kinkladze
At least they had the class to remember Lorem Ipsum. Unfortunately, they had little enough class that they didn't use the actual Lorem Ipsum text, just some blurb about LI.

I'd give them 3/10

Reactions: Kinkladze
At least they had the class to remember Lorem Ipsum. Unfortunately, they had little enough class that they didn't use the actual Lorem Ipsum text, just some blurb about LI.

I'd give them 3/10

That high ?