Nycfc Acquire Cdm Federico Bravo On Loan From Boca Juniors [FINALLY confirmed p13]

It was the hair wasn't it?

Makes sense, clears up an international roster spot for Bravo. Gives him playing time he wouldn't get at NYCFC, very close to Wake Forest so he doesn't have to uproot himself too much. Everyone wins here.

i am going by the hair yes....so a whole year in wilmington? not sure how i feel about that.

It was the hair wasn't it?

Makes sense, clears up an international roster spot for Bravo. Gives him playing time he wouldn't get at NYCFC, very close to Wake Forest so he doesn't have to uproot himself too much. Everyone wins here.
Is this what you have heard? Or are you just on board with the hair resemblance?

Reactions: Kjbert
Is this what you have heard? Or are you just on board with the hair resemblance?
At this point, only hair. Asked around and was told "haven't heard anything about it" so take that for what it's worth. It just makes too much sense to me. Guess we'll find out soon either way.

At this point, only hair. Asked around and was told "haven't heard anything about it" so take that for what it's worth. It just makes too much sense to me. Guess we'll find out soon either way.

Are Harrison and Johansen pretty much the only options?

Seems they'll be clearing a roster spot for Bravo with an international heading out on loan. Who could it be....

If this is Harrison, then I'd venture in the short term, it's a way to "park" him while he recovers & rehabs from his injury and gets back up to game shape while also making the Int. spot avail for Bravo. Long Term (i.e. full 2016 season) I do not think Harrison stays in Delaware North Carolina - he'll be back in NYC later in the year; he'll stay until the team figures out either how to get another Int spot, or ships somebody else out that is deems superfluous to our needs. By doing this, another MLS club cannot hold NYCFC hostage in trade negotiations for the spot.

Last edited:
I am convinced the "big" signing is seven foot Johansen and we are going to get Rawls as a backup freeing up an international slot for Bravo. Kudos to gbservis.

Having Harrison train with Pirlo, Lampard and Villa with the coaching of Vieira is too valuable to lose for the upside of USL playing time.

If this is Harrison, then I'd venture in the short term, it's a way to "park" him while he recovers & rehabs from his injury and gets back up to game shape while also making the Int. spot avail for Bravo. Long Term (i.e. full 2016 season) I do not think Harrison stays in NORTH CAROLINA - he'll be back in NYC later in the year; he'll stay until the team figures out either how to get another Int spot, or ships somebody else out that is deems superfluous to our needs. By doing this, another MLS club cannot hold NYCFC hostage in trade negotiations for the spot.

Fixed it for you.

Reactions: Ulrich
CbbMtBcUsAApNPN.jpg
EirikJohansen.jpg
Jack-Harrison.jpg

Hmmmmm?!?

Reactions: Midas Mulligan