NYCFC Around the City & World

On Sunday, I saw someone wearing an NYCFC rain jacket. I too was wearing an NYCFC rain jacket so I looked at him and tapped the badge on the jacket. Got a thumbs up.

25C74104-7F5C-452A-ACE6-E90B9A108986.jpeg
First top flight match in Europe. Hellas Verona vs Udinese. Holy crap are their supporters loud. I’ve only been to our home matches and one away match at Philly (and a couple of second division matches in England and France). So I don’t know how much this was the quality of their supporters vs the architecture. I do think the overhang does a lot to amplify the sound. But Holy Crap!! LOUD!!!!

Currently shopping at Zabar’s, saw a father wearing an NYCFC winter hat
Mmmm Zabar's.

My earliest childhood memories of NY are of Zabar's. Growing up in Binghamton we would come down to NY for weekends. Before heading home we would always stop at Zabar's for croissants for the road - plain and ham & cheese - and cheese to bring home. That place is instant nostalgia for me.

Reactions: moogoo and adam
Mmmm Zabar's.

My earliest childhood memories of NY are of Zabar's. Growing up in Binghamton we would come down to NY for weekends. Before heading home we would always stop at Zabar's for croissants for the road - plain and ham & cheese - and cheese to bring home. That place is instant nostalgia for me.
Funny I’m an UWS kid with same memories. But it was walking down the block (we were on 83rd & Bway) on a Sunday morning for my warm chocolate croissant & chocolate milk we’d bring back to the apartment so I can watch my cartoons.