Nycfc Coaching Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure our sheik could come up with that money by just looking under the cushions of his sofa.
You've been watching Narcos, haven't you?

Watch a few more episodes and stop reading the big soccer reviews of the move. You'll feel better, and you've still got us. And we outpace the MLS traffic over there pretty well. Definitely have a more interesting dynamic at least.

20 Years without a cup? Or, 20 years without a stadium?

Either of above options are very painful to contemplate. I would like to look at an Argentinian: Bielsa: However the language barrier and, this also reminds me of former MetroStars , and how several World Cup coaches were brought in and, the results were dismal. I say lets go for Steve Sampson.

So, Swans are apparently tiring of Monk. Ignoring the mistake I believe sacking him would be, I'd take him in a heartbeat.

So, Swans are apparently tiring of Monk. Ignoring the mistake I believe sacking him would be, I'd take him in a heartbeat.
His team is in an awful funk offensively and seems lost right now. But I also think it's a situation where the players need to take control of it themselves and he seems to be giving them room to do it. Superficially they dominate - nearly 70% possession on Saturday. But they're doing nothing to attack. Zero SOG.That game is the most extreme example but that has been their trend. Now at some point the manager takes the blame and if they drop further or don't rise by year end I do see him going. I would take him. No fool; he plays his best available squad and makes tactical adjustments that have left Van Gaal and Wenger shaking their heads in rueful admiration. They've both praised him specifically on that basis and basically said he outcoached them last year.
why would we want him? When's the last time Swansea qualified for Euros or CL?
He managed one full season so far and led the team to its best ever result. You can say the poor run this year is his true standard and negates that, but claiming he hasn't accomplished anything worthwhile at Swansea is foolish.

Status
Not open for further replies.