NYCFC eSports

I guess his watch is done. Send him to the former players thread lol

to be fair he did win like three trophies so why not.

Reactions: Shwafta and JCMore
to be fair he did win like three trophies so why not.
I think he actually won 4 or 5 times. Winningest person ever in an NYCFC kit thus far. There’s no explanation of why they parted ways but it seems like a dumb move (barring extraneous circumstances) based on how well he played.

I think he actually won 4 or 5 times. Winningest person ever in an NYCFC kit thus far. There’s no explanation of why they parted ways but it seems like a dumb move (barring extraneous circumstances) based on how well he played.

maybe an offer from another team? wasnt he actually highly thought of in the fifa community? like top 20 or something like that?

Reactions: Kjbert
Reactions: Schwallacus
sounds to me like he wanted more money from the club and the club was like... LOL... and so goodbye.

He probably thinks he can make more $$ without being on the team. His biggest shot at big $$ is the major FIFA tournaments and if he’s spending a lot of time doing MLS stuff it might have been taking away from his focus on that. He’s an elite player in the FIFA community and regularly places top in the world in the weekly FIFA league. I’m sure his decision to leave was in his own best interest. He was basically working from home in the city he’s from. Doesn’t get better than that.

Wasn’t he a douche or something?
He got called out for something in regard to not really letting other players outside the top 10 or 20 get into matches against other top players, so the top 20 became more of a niche group rather than truly earned. Didn't allow for people to challenge the top people for their places, but I could be wrong. There was something going in with background chats happening between the higher ranked players and trying to keep their friends ranked. Chris was one of those trying to fix ranks I think.

Reactions: Kjbert and JCMore
He got called out for something in regard to not really letting other players outside the top 10 or 20 get into matches against other top players, so the top 20 became more of a niche group rather than truly earned. Didn't allow for people to challenge the top people for their places, but I could be wrong. There was something going in with background chats happening between the higher ranked players and trying to keep their friends ranked. Chris was one of those trying to fix ranks I think.
Got it. So he’s a scheister. Good riddance then.

Reactions: Schwallacus
This thread is for all NYCFC eSports activity now. Our roster going into 2022 competition.

Since Chris Holly left, our primary player has failed to get out of the qualifiers for eMLS 2022 Season 1 and Season 2. It’s a bit disappointing. But since we won MLS Cup, I don’t really care so much for the esports anymore.

Since Chris Holly left, our primary player has failed to get out of the qualifiers for eMLS 2022 Season 1 and Season 2. It’s a bit disappointing. But since we won MLS Cup, I don’t really care so much for the esports anymore.
Did we sell him or did loan Holly to some lateral quality league?

Edit: nvm I just looked back in this thread.