Nycfc To Be At The Official Fifa 15 Launch Party

That doesn't mean that NYCFC will be in the game, it just means some club representatives will be at the launch party.

Yeah, I doubt the club will be in the game, we don't have a full roster yet, and no jersey either. Unless EA makes up everything except the badge I think we are out of it. Was thinking of heading down but probably won't.

Screw EA. I don't have time to play console games, so I always play FIFA on my iPhone and iPad. Not the best experience, but it's still fun. For FIFA15, they completely removed Career Mode and other modes for iOS and it's just Ultimate Team. I have no idea what they're thinking.

Damn it. I'm not in NYC anymore so I'm missing out on every event where they're giving out free swag.

KickTV are livestreaming the launch party here:

http://www.twitch.tv/kicktvgaming

Nothing particularly interesting, except for the NYCFC logo which can be seen on someone's laptop case (?) on the right hand side when they stop showing the game and go back to the players. Always good to get some free advertising.

Also notice that the travesty of a new MLS logo is already in the game.

Went down around 4-ish, stayed maybe a half hour, got a free beer and split to grab dinner. Villa was there apparently (not sure when), it was in a small warehouse type building in a really small section with 4 TV's in each corner and a bunch of people crowded in the middle that you couldn't even really walk. Didn't see any NYCFC people there, no food trucks and was kind of disappointed by the whole thing. Saw only a hand full of people (including myself) with a nycfc shirt on.

Same story for myself. I got there at two. Waited in line for a while. Finally in and it was way too crowded. They said they weren't expecting that many people. Left by 3 to go home and play instead. Only a few of us with NYCFC stuff on.

Same story for myself. I got there at two. Waited in line for a while. Finally in and it was way too crowded. They said they weren't expecting that many people. Left by 3 to go home and play instead. Only a few of us with NYCFC stuff on.
its the thought that counts.