Nycfc V Disney Motm & Postgame

Pirlo made the whole team better. Wow. He turned Mix and Poku up a notch. This was a typical game that we would've lost or tied in the past. I will give our defense a pass today. I like the potential of Mena, Facey and Hernandez. When Pirlo came on, it was the best football I've seen this team play.

Last edited:
Prepare yourselves lads. A wall of text is coming.

Im legally required to tell you all I went thru about 5 pairs of good pants thru the course of the game due to excessive jizzing of my trousers.

Anyway moving on.

Wingert: Shit. Dude is useless, made of glass, should never of started. Waste of a Substitution. Should be cut as soon as possible.

Mena: Ups and downs. Has potential and I firmly believe an improvement on that spot. Better than hernandez? Will see.

NOTE: He has been with us for literally a week people. Some morons on the chat wanted his head. Probably the same people who wanted to send Facey back to Manchester. Give it time. I doubt Kreis even planned to play him today.

Angelino: Boy is a stud and a half. He better be getting laid every night at least twice. If not I will be making some calls.

Iraola: Pleasure to have on the team. Solid guy.

Saunders: Another overall great shift. His distribution is utter shit and there was one goal he should have saved. Still hes Saunders...

Facey: Solid game again. He will improve, and working with Mena for the first time definitely lead to some issues. Im very optimistic though.

Jacobson: Had a decent night. Went forward a bit too much for my liking. I honestly feel though some are overrating him. I dont feel like we need him anymore especially as the back line begins to gel better.

Ballouchy: Shit. Why does he even start? Such a waste of a starting position. Im fine with him being a sub and to provide some depth (though we dont really need it at midfield) but I dont want to see him starting anymore.

Calle: Solid. I like him going forward. Would love to sign him at the end of the season. Glad he made that goal and wasnt subbed off as some people were asking for in the chat. He just got off an injury and hasnt been playing many minutes with the team and he still performs.

McNamara: First half was utter shit. Some terrible touches. He was all over the place and very sloppy. He works like an absolute sweaty Irish dog though. With the second half subs he began to shine and get his shit together. Great goal and he has potential.

Villa: Love this guy always will. He was with us since the beginning and is working his ass off for us. He moved with a purpose on the field and he is 100% committed to this team. The criticism of him ive seen is bullshit. He has done marvelous this half season despite missing many key games and having shit service and support. Things will only get better from here on out. I was skeptical about him being alone up front but after today's performance I am reconsidering.

Pirlo: Absolute god. I want to have this man's children...not really...but really. Game completely changed once he came on. The calmness behind the ball is amazing. His passes unreal. Idiots said he was too old and we didnt need a midfielder. They were wrong. This guy will win us games and put asses in the seats. Its a win win for all involved parties. All the players around him will improve and Mix has satisfied his birthday wish since his first Norwegian birthday party (sail boat themed)

Mix: What a beauty. He is another work horse and the midfield once again becomes a machine once he steps foot on the pitch. I cant wait to see the things he does with Pirlo now on the roster. We will have the strongest Midfield in the league.

Poku: The fucking man. I love him. 3 assists. He is a great solid player and Kreis if you are reading this HE IS A FUCKING STARTER YOU SCHMUCK. Hes has more the most assists in our whole team and he has had shit in terms of minutes played. He is a provider and a OFFENSIVE MINDED PLAYER. I will virtually bitch slap the next idiot who says he is a CDM "because of his build." He isnt a defensive minded player he has always played as a attacking mid or a striker in his career. Kreis tried playing him as a CDM earlier in the season and guess what? It sucked. He played a full 90 minutes JUST FINE. He has the speed and the physique to be a star with the help of Pirlo and company. I swear to god if he is benched in favor of Grabavoy next week...

To the uniformed idiots saying Kreis is some genius and won us this match..shut up. Putting Wingert on to start, out of position and made of glass was a waste of a good substitution. Ballouchy starting also useless.

He probably would off subbed of Poku if he had the chance. Thank god he didnt. Thank god Ballouchy got a yellow so he had to be subbed off and thank god grabavoy is suspended so I dont have to see that ratchet ass hair blowing in the wind.

Kreis was forced to do things everyone on this forum has been saying to do for a long time (like keep poku on for a full game) because of circumstance..those circumstances helped us win and prevent Kreis from fucking it up.

He always looks useless and cant even break a smile when Poku is getting 3 assists.

Anyway its three points and fat frank and nowhere in sight and I dont really care. Lets kick some Poutine eating ass next week...CMON YOU BOYS IN BLUE!

Last edited:
It helps when you have a player who can dictate the game. With Pirlo we now have that player. Before we had nobody to put their foot on the ball and play the passes to get us going forward.

Hopefully our defence will take confidence knowing we can score a few goals.

Reactions: Gavin23
But yes, being in the stadium you could just feel how much confidence the team picked up when Pirlo stepped on. The crowd cheered him at the sideline, cheered him walking on, cheered his first several touches, cheered his first free kicks, cheered his first corner. It was awesome.

The non-MLS-sourced players, especially, seemed to suddenly go to another level with Pirlo at their backs.

Dude is a Zen master of calm on the ball and my new guru. Standing in the team store right now waiting to have Pirlo's name and number printed on a new authentic.

Angelino took a couple of wild risks, but was still a joy to watch. Poku's value was instantly understood by Pirlo, who passed Poku the ball with which Poku assisted Tommy's goal.

Iraola was more aggressive, which was good, but our defense needs to be drilled more on being a temporary back three. I want Iraola forward, but not at the expense of exposing our CBs too much.

Mena was rocky but I'll still take him over Wingert any day. Aggressive, ball-aware, head's in the game.

Villa. The fucking man, yet again.

Mix, fired up by Pirlo, (they kicked around at warm up, they conferred during the match), fired up by USMNT embarrassment, brought the fire. What a buildup, what an icy goal.

This is nearly the team we wanted, guys. A little more defensive work and this is a juggernaut.

On the train back to Connecticut so keeping this short. That team once we got Pirlo and Mix on the field find a way to squeeze lampard out there too, seriously is there a team in this league even LA that can match that going forward ? Now if only we Could sort the defense....

Reactions: Gene and Kjbert
One player who has disappointed me so far is Iraola. I know he is a quality footballer but has been caught out of position defensively and hasn't offered that much in an attacking sense. He's been way overshadowed by Angelino.

Obviously he's only been here a few weeks and he still needs time to adapt, but I was hoping he could make more of an instant impact.

Prepare yourselves lads. A wall of text is coming.

Im legally required to tell you all I went thru about 5 pairs of good pants thru the course of the game due to excessive jizzing of my trousers.

Anyway moving on.

Wingert: Shit. Dude is useless, made of glass, should never of started. Waste of a Substitution. Should be cut as soon as possible.

Mena: Ups and downs. Has potential and I firmly believe an improvement on that spot. Better than hernandez? Will see.

NOTE: He has been with us for literally a week people. Some morons on the chat wanted his head. Probably the same people who wanted to send Facey back to Manchester. Give it time. I doubt Kreis even planned to play him today.

Angelino: Boy is a stud and a half. He better be getting laid every night at least twice. If not I will be making some calls.

Iraola: Pleasure to have on the team. Solid guy.

Saunders: Another overall great shift. His distribution is utter shit and there was one goal he should have saved. Still hes Saunders...

Facey: Solid game again. He will improve, and working with Mena for the first time definitely lead to some issues. Im very optimistic though.

Jacobson: Had a decent night. Went forward a bit too much for my liking. I honestly feel though some are overrating him. I dont feel like we need him anymore especially as the back line begins to gel better.

Ballouchy: Shit. Why does he even start? Such a waste of a starting position. Im fine with him being a sub and to provide some depth (though we dont really need it at midfield) but I dont want to see him starting anymore.

Calle: Solid. I like him going forward. Would love to sign him at the end of the season. Glad he made that goal and wasnt subbed off as some people were asking for in the chat. He just got off an injury and hasnt been playing many minutes with the team and he still performs.

McNamara: First half was utter shit. Some terrible touches. He was all over the place and very sloppy. He works like an absolute sweaty Irish dog though. With the second half subs he began to shine and get his shit together. Great goal and he has potential.

Villa: Love this guy always will. He was with us since the beginning and is working his ass off for us. He moved with a purpose on the field and he is 100% committed to this team. The criticism of him ive seen is bullshit. He has done marvelous this half season despite missing many key games and having shit service and support. Things will only get better from here on out. I was skeptical about him being alone up front but after today's performance I am reconsidering.

Pirlo: Absolute god. I want to have this man's children...not really...but really. Game completely changed once he came on. The calmness behind the ball is amazing. His passes unreal. Idiots said he was too old and we didnt need a midfielder. They were wrong. This guy will win us games and put asses in the seats. Its a win win for all involved parties. All the players around him will improve and Mix has satisfied his birthday wish since his first Norwegian birthday party (sail boat themed)

Mix: What a beauty. He is another work horse and the midfield once again becomes a machine once he steps foot on the pitch. I cant wait to see the things he does with Pirlo now on the roster. We will have the strongest Midfield in the league.

Poku: The fucking man. I love him. 3 assists. He is a great solid player and Kreis if you are reading this HE IS A FUCKING STARTER YOU SCHMUCK. Hes has more the most assists in our whole team and he has had shit in terms of minutes played. He is a provider and a OFFENSIVE MINDED PLAYER. I will virtually bitch slap the next idiot who says he is a CDM "because of his build." He isnt a defensive minded player he has always played as a attacking mid or a striker in his career. Kreis tried playing him as a CDM earlier in the season and guess what? It sucked. He played a full 90 minutes JUST FINE. He has the speed and the physique to be a star with the help of Pirlo and company. I swear to god if he is benched in favor of Grabavoy next week...

To the uniformed idiots saying Kreis is some genius and won us this match..shut up. Putting Wingert on to start, out of position and made of glass was a waste of a good substitution. Ballouchy starting also useless.

He probably would off subbed of Poku if he had the chance. Thank god he didnt. Thank god Ballouchy got a yellow so he had to be subbed off and thank god grabavoy is suspended so I dont have to see that ratchet ass hair blowing in the wind.

Kreis was forced to do things everyone on this forum has been saying to do for a long time (like keep poku on for a full game) because of circumstance..those circumstances helped us win and prevent Kreis from fucking it up.

He always looks useless and cant even break a smile when Poku is getting 3 assists.

Anyway its three points and fat frank and nowhere in sight and I dont really care. Lets kick some Poutine eating ass next week...CMON YOU BOYS IN BLUE!
agree 100%

Reactions: Gavin23
Pirlo looks for Poku.... He understands his attacking skill..... For the love of anything that is holy..... If Ned GRABAVOY is started in front of Poku next week to basically just take up space on the field I'm gonna lose it..... Anyone ever notice when we look good and succeed and play well it's never any of the old RSL players??!!! #ComonKreis