Nycfc V Philly Motm & Post-match

Haha I love how the club and the media makes such a big deal when something is "THE FIRST IN CLUB HISTORY!"

Not everything needs a ceremony.

Reactions: Kjbert
I thought Villa was great today and would've have scored if it wasn't for Nemec.

Facey showed why he was with the EDS at Manchester

Macnamara's goal was outstanding. I gotta say when NYC scores, they do so with golazos.

I really hope we don't see Nemec for a long time.

Fantastic game tonight. Amazed that we won. Some great performances - Facey, MacNamara, Saunders, but Nemec needs a good swift kick in the rear.

I also worry that we won't be able to keep the momentum up, even if we do I think we will be burnt out by the Redbulls game.

What happened to that field reporter guy that YES had at the Colorado match? Lol I don't think he's been seen since

Great game. I think Mullins has grabbed that starting spot from Nemec. I would much rather have Tommy Mac playing poorly and scoring goals than Mehdi. Tommy Mac will get better. FINALLY!!!

I
Great game. I think Mullins has grabbed that starting spot from Nemec. I would much rather have Tommy Mac playing poorly and scoring goals than Mehdi. Tommy Mac will get better. FINALLY!!!
Thought ballouchy was good tonight. I think it was his best game.

Ballouchy has 3 goals out of 6 shots on target. Not bad at all. I enjoy Ballouchy and he has worked very hard to be where he is. He will be a big factor in this team success. His cross was brilliant tonight. Now we need Nemec to head them in or Villa on the flick

Win was a direct result of Midas Mulligan Midas Mulligan not following along with us.
That was it. Or it was lucky strikes avoiding selfish demands for the ball in poor position.

Best thing I see coming is people to call Villa out for being a twat. Lampard is a twat, but he won't rest on shitty effort at least.

That was it. Or it was lucky strikes avoiding selfish demands for the ball in poor position.

Best thing I see coming is people to call Villa out for being a twat. Lampard is a twat, but he won't rest on shitty effort at least.
What didn't you like from villa tonight?