Nyrb Refusing Refunds To Sth (from Reddit)

LostAnvil

Registered
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Dec 18, 2014
NY/US/NA/E/SS/OA/MW/LG/VS/OU
http://www.reddit.com/r/MLS/comments/2rn32u/red_bulls_refusing_to_give_refunds_to_sths_in/

2xRJni8.gif

FYI - I didn't want to post it on Reddit out of respect to /u/ibpants request. The forum and any crossposts from the forum to /r/nycfc will be subjected to heavy moderation. Originally they were going to set a spam filter to automatically remove any mentions of nycfcforums / forums etc but we agreed to just lay low. The subreddit mod team believes that the /r/ and the forums are in direct competition and we are taking content and participation from them. Which is wildly inaccurate but all I can do is respect their wishes. Anywho, just be aware of that while posting over in /r/nycfc. As far as I'm concerned, anything can be posted here.

FYI - I didn't want to post it on Reddit out of respect to /u/ibpants request. The forum and any crossposts from the forum to /r/nycfc will be subjected to heavy moderation. Originally they were going to set a spam filter to automatically remove any mentions of nycfcforums / forums etc but we agreed to just lay low. The subreddit mod team believes that the /r/ and the forums are in direct competition and we are taking content and participation from them. Which is wildly inaccurate but all I can do is respect their wishes. Anywho, just be aware of that while posting over in /r/nycfc. As far as I'm concerned, anything can be posted here.
Thanks for the heads up - I started on Reddit before finding out about this magical place thanks to Mr. Drainyoo Drainyoo

Idiots. They should just all come here. r/nycfc is pretty dead. All the posts are already here first.