October 22nd Game Moved to Citi Field

so will we have our second ever regular season game on a regulation size field?

I am so tired of this trope.

We have a regulation size field at Yankee Stadium. It is easy to demonstrate.

It is bad enough when we get Sounders fans or Atlanta fans trolling us for this, but friendly fire is even worse for perpetuating this myth.

It was publicly announced that Citi Field could have afforded a larger pitch, but we chose to stick with 110x70.

Reactions: Jock
I am so tired of this trope.

We have a regulation size field at Yankee Stadium. It is easy to demonstrate.

It is bad enough when we get Sounders fans or Atlanta fans trolling us for this, but friendly fire is even worse for perpetuating this myth.

It was publicly announced that Citi Field could have afforded a larger pitch, but we chose to stick with 110x70.

maybe regulation was not the right word...since it is with in the FIFA limits

i thought they would want to go to bigger field but i guess want to keep the "field advantage" for this game

Where is everyone going to be sitting for this one? Any thoughts on the best seats?

I am thinking 107-109. Close to supporters and fairly close to the pitch. I just wish we had seats in the 2nd deck, as I much prefer a higher vantage.

Virtual Venue

index.php

Reactions: Christopher Jee
So for Mets fans that are familiar with the rotation of the seats to watch home plate, what are your thoughts on the Best areas along the 1st base side that won’t hurt our necks?

So, now there's a link to buy tickets, but it only asks for a password.... no idea what that password might be.

Reactions: Midas Mulligan
So, now there's a link to buy tickets, but it only asks for a password.... no idea what that password might be.
It may, or may not be, NYCFCyouraccountnumber. (Same as for Hartford).

Last edited:
Yep and they also forgot to say WHEN Friday the sale begins.

I swear, who is running this ticketing fiasco??? It is being rolled out with the guile of a freshman marketing major.

Reactions: CatNYC

Yeah definitely says pre-sale starts today but no email yet with password. So literally it's hang around all day until you get the email and then scramble to buy tickets?

Intern, you're blowing it!!

Reactions: Ulrich