Official Nycfc Iphone & Android Apps

thank_you_android.jpg

Reactions: D_RoyJenkins
I'm sure it will get even better with versions released! maybe highlights, skc even has something with their app they can watch exclusive camera angles on their phones (kind of defeats the purpose just watch the game in front of you but whatever) they can also access certain parts of the app while in the stadium like trivia maybe they can do something like that and let us earn points on our accounts. The possibilities are endless!

Solid app, but I don't see myself using it much. I use the Onefootball app, which is awesome. Allows me to following all my teams. I do wish the NYCFC app allowed you to login to Account Manager and Cityzen accounts. That would have been useful.

Solid app, but I don't see myself using it much. I use the Onefootball app, which is awesome. Allows me to following all my teams. I do wish the NYCFC app allowed you to login to Account Manager and Cityzen accounts. That would have been useful.

I'm sure they'll update it at some point with those options. Having the Cityzen program on that would make things so much easier

Reactions: Drainyoo