Official Nycfc Pub Partners

Happy to see Woodwork on the list. Great bar, but also a Red Bulls spot. No one is perfect, I guess. Hoping more Queens bars sign up.

cool list, i have been to a few of the places listed and hope to go to more. I find it interesting that Bierhaus is there, i always thought it was a Bayern Munich spot.

EDIT: Any one in the UWS area maybe one game can meet up at McAleer's pass by it all the time but never been.

26 bars?!

YESSSSS!
UniformGroundedGnatcatcher.gif

Funny seeing Woodwork on there seeing as how it is an official RBNY bar. I have been there for three matches now, and honestly, don't really like it that much. It's way too small and too crowded and the TV's are at a pretty bad viewing angle.

I'm still trying to push for McMahons. It's one block away from Barclays Center/Atlantic Center on 5th ave. Way bigger and way more TV's. A little easier to get to as well.

OCSC seasoned supporters are receiving their game tickets in the mail while this team is scouting bars. Lame.

Interesting that there are no Bronx locations. Wonder if Bruckner Bar & Grill would be interested, they used the back room/projector for some World Cup games

Someone on the FB groups said that they got an email saying their tickets shipped.

Someone on the FB groups said that they got an email saying their tickets shipped.

I think they were referring to their scarf.

We will get our packages at the end of the month like they said a million times. There's no rush, we're not going to any games for another month. Most teams haven't shipped out packages yet anyway. I'm just hoping we get some cool extras.

As for the bars, we need to get some homegrown ones and not these fake ones trying to weasel their way into free advertising!

A lot of those on the payment plans have their last payment coming up. I wouldn't see tickets going out before that. No rush either way. We have until the 15th of March.

Interesting that there are no Bronx locations. Wonder if Bruckner Bar & Grill would be interested, they used the back room/projector for some World Cup games

I would love that to be a spot - i'm just a few doors away.

OCSC seasoned supporters are receiving their game tickets in the mail while this team is scouting bars. Lame.

Depending on your STH number, you will receive yours sometime between late February and early March. I don't see what the issue is?

Reactions: northernburbs
hmmm... only one other bar in the UES on that list. That's some bullshit. Place doesn't even look like it would be fun to watch games in. :/

That's funny. I had to double check the list, and before I even looked at the addresses I knew which bar "doesn't even look like it would be fun to watch games in," based on the logo.