Official Nycfc Pub Partners

Viking Army Queens

lame name. what do vikings have to do with NJ redbulls?

Edit:
nevermind figured it out. takes a voyage to get out to jersey for the games. and who goes on voyages? *click*
I was going to take a more "non politically correct" route in regard to their name. I like my route better...............;););)

Agree! I don't know of any on a regular basis, but I have stopped by The Sandwich Bar on Ditmars near 31st a few times and they had European games on. The place is kinda small for larger crowds though.

Edit: I'll look into The Brewery. I guess I was wondering about someplace on the "other side" of Astoria.

Where is the brewery located at? Anything north of astoria blvd by the ditmars section?

Singlecut Brewery?? Just a few blocks North of Ditmars. Decent beer there, been a few times since my sister and her husband live down the block from there. Address below:

19-33 37th St, New York, NY 11105

Where is the brewery located at? Anything north of astoria blvd by the ditmars section?

49-18 30th Ave, which I guess is Woodside. Stopped by for the Orlando game since I couldn't make it, there was one other fan there watching. Food was ok, no beer specials (even though website said there would be) and service was just ok.
Apparently they had an event a few weeks ago where Ethan White was a guest bartender but I never heard of it, and they mentioned something about people getting together there on Sunday games and heading in on a bus or something, not really sure on the details.

But as I said in an earlier reply, I agree there should be somewhere near Ditmars with all the options in the area.