Official: Pirlo Signs With Nycfc... Soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So was the theory if he won he would come MLS? Now because he lost he wants to try again at winning CL?

If Pirlo goes to New Jersey, is there a player that NYC FC would sign to make up for such disaster? I don't think Drobga is good enough of a name.

Reactions: adam and Kjbert
On the bright side, Ian Joy was making it sound like he knew who the 3rd DP was, and he sounded pretty excited. He said it was a younger player that played in a more advanced position.

Then again, maybe he doesn't know

I trust Ian Joy more than these Twitter hacks. Sounds like no Pirlo to NYCFC and I can't see him playing anywhere except the NYC area...so yup, maybe the Red Bulls.

But, Joy was all smiley while talking about a younger 3rd DP of the attacking nature. Eluding to Lampard is the spark for now and the 3rd is for the future. Also suggesting this mystery player is not a no name. His face seemed like he knows who it is and was told to keep quiet.

Reactions: Kjbert
holy shit, what if Pirlo goes to the f.cosmos? Dun dun duuuuuuuun.
Side note who could it possibly be thats younger and that's got Ian Joy all giddy? Can't think of anyone rumored that got everyone truly excited besides Pirlo. Also Pirlo may not necessarily be a DP. Or Ian Joy is just taking the piss.

Last edited:
As nice as Pirlo would have been, It´s not the position where we suffer most... We need players that create chances to score +defenders

1. Juve have to say they want to keep Pirlo.
  2. Even I believe Pirlo isn't the only answer. There are other players we could pursue.
  3. If he goes to NYRB I'm goin ballistic.

1. Juve have to say they want to keep Pirlo.
  2. Even I believe Pirlo isn't the only answer. There are other players we could pursue.
  3. If he goes to NYRB I'm goin ballistic.
Why did the tune suddenly change? Where are these rumors about Pirlo going to New Jersey coming from?

Ian Joy is such a nut sucker for the club. It's probably some young Uruguayan striker playing the Chilean second division. Ian is a great actor. Like Suzyn Waldman for the Yankees.

I trust Ian Joy more than these Twitter hacks. Sounds like no Pirlo to NYCFC and I can't see him playing anywhere except the NYC area...so yup, maybe the Red Bulls.

But, Joy was all smiley while talking about a younger 3rd DP of the attacking nature. Eluding to Lampard is the spark for now and the 3rd is for the future. Also suggesting this mystery player is not a no name. His face seemed like he knows who it is and was told to keep quiet.
He also said the mystery player "plays further forward than Pirlo." Mario Gomez perhaps? Only 29

He also said the mystery player "plays further forward than Pirlo." Mario Gomez perhaps? Only 29
Probably a decent move. But I just don't think we're close enough to decent to make a run for the playoffs. As such, let's get someone that keeps us relevant and the stadium full.

Reactions: adam and Kjbert
Status
Not open for further replies.