2018 Offseason Thread

But I thought there was nothing to take away from that? At least, that what I was told.

Can't be that PV also saw it was total shit, could it?

Too bad no one there to whip him into shape.

Please don't be disingenuous.

You want players to play the system properly, you want guys to get their legs under them. Results don't matter, but obviously PV will take more out of a preseason game than fans should. I really don't think PV cares what the score of the game was, he cares about the process -- how they played, the effort they showed, whether the players were taking shortcuts around the field. There are things a coach takes out of it that fans shouldn't.

The Berget signing smells like a panic move. Harrison is leaving. You're short an attacker. You're vaguely familiar with him because of Tinnerholm and Celtic and his time in the Prem, he's on a free, maybe you missed out on someone else - hurry up and sign this guy

Reactions: Midas Mulligan
The Berget signing smells like a panic move. Harrison is leaving. You're short an attacker. You're vaguely familiar with him because of Tinnerholm and Celtic and his time in the Prem, he's on a free, maybe you missed out on someone else - hurry up and sign this guy
We needed someone like him regardless of what happened with Harrison as a backup 9. Tajouri seemed to be the guy that was signed to take Harrison's roster spot.

Results don't matter
I want someone, anyone, to point out anyone who’s been critical of our performances relying on the result to make their point.

I haven’t seen that anywhere.

But if you want to make it a point, I’d like to think that even if results don’t matter, we’d not lose 3-0 to a bottom of the table 2nd div MX team if performing at even a knock the rust off level.

Btw - who is being disingenuous? The folks criticizing performance or the folks who roll that up and say we’re worried about preseason results?

Reactions: Ulrich and Paul

Or maybe frenchy PV was demanding a baguette one morning (possibly while frustrated about losing jack) and someone misunderstood.

giphy.gif

Or maybe frenchy PV was demanding a baguette one morning (possibly while frustrated about losing jack) and someone misunderstood.

giphy.gif

Tasty jam = Tajori?

Maybe he was sick during the holidays and needed medicine = Medina?

He told his players to get off tinder = Tinnerholm?

Reactions: Kjbert