Official: Pirlo Signs With Nycfc... Soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Drainyoo and Kjbert
why is flavio all up in our bisquick. Hope he is right tho
He's goes on in the comments about the quality of MLS and how it's improving. He says it's worth the investment now and that he's fully committed blah blah blah

Reactions: Kjbert
Tuttosport is like most of the English rags, it's a tabloid paper for sports... about 40% reliable. A reliable source in Italy would be La Gazzetta dello Sport.
It's still one of the more popular soccer outlets in the country.

This calls for an investigation.
Time to pack my bags. I'm chasing this story down to Italy!

More reason to think Pirlo is heading to New Jersey. His favorite kind of wine...red.

Pirlo wants to continue to play for Italy. I doubt he would want to play here in Australia as its a long flight time to Europe plus the season is short here from October to May.

The ESPN article is fairly clear that Pirlo himself is in no hurry to declare where he's going, which makes a lot of sense from his point of view if multiple clubs are battling to lure him. I bet we won't hear for sure what's happening until well into the summer.

Reactions: NYCFCfan
The ESPN article is fairly clear that Pirlo himself is in no hurry to declare where he's going, which makes a lot of sense from his point of view if multiple clubs are battling to lure him. I bet we won't hear for sure what's happening until well into the summer.
In my unconnected, unsourced, amateur opinion I'd expect a decision likely before July.

Reactions: Keith Putnam
Status
Not open for further replies.