Official: Pirlo Signs With Nycfc... Soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pirlo at Dax being a fan girl
images

Is it possible that Pirlo would be in New York City now walking around in public and not signing? Think about it.
am small part of me fears this is the case and he is here on vacation mostly. And that if he does leave europe it will be after euro's next year since he still wants to play for italy once more.

Reactions: Kjbert
Great time to get your money in on Juve. The elusive emotional hedge.

You're happy because we sign Pirlo, so you don't care about the money. Or you're happy because you cashed a 3/1 bet.

Win-win.

am small part of me fears this is the case and he is here on vacation mostly. And that if he does leave europe it will be after euro's next year since he still wants to play for italy once more.

I would hope that he wouldnt plan to enroll his daughter in school in NYC for the Fall and not be here in September. There is only one NYC boarding school and it is in FiDi - albeit close to TriBeCa.

I would hope that he wouldnt plan to enroll his daughter in school in NYC for the Fall and not be here in September. There is only one NYC boarding school and it is in FiDi - albeit close to TriBeCa.
I don't think we know he's registering his kids in school. Could just be that someone made that up based on the reports they're here. Could just be a vacation.

A

And NY has one of the best plans in the country so he's obviously coming here. Push those odds down to 1:9 baby!!!
Actually it's one of the most conservative ones. However he's definitely coming here we'll pay for his kids higher education

Is it possible that Pirlo would be in New York City now walking around in public and not signing? Think about it.

Quote from Pirlo:

Thierry Henri told me he go all around Manhattan without anyone recognizing him. I figured I could just be myself here. But everywhere I go today, people are taking pictures and sending tweets. I think I make a big mistake. I will call Juve and tell them I change my mind.​

Status
Not open for further replies.