Official Uefa Champions League Discussion

I was at this match (the City one). Rumours abounded that only 1500 of us would be there. It was more like 3,000.

That last minute deflected goal was a real killer, but we left with our heads held high. This was no Bayern of a season or two ago, they are very much beatable. Our problem was not pushing enough, and Milner should have started from the get-go.

That said, the ref was fucking horrific. One should not blame the ref for a defeat, but neither can one ignore his utter incompetence. 12 v 11 will always be a struggle.

The Reff was really bad. Two missed calls in a row on Navas outside the box that resulted in a Fernandinho? Yellow which wasn't a yellow because he didn't even touch him (clear flop) and then the missed penalty that again resulted in a touch foul called on us.
That was as clear of a penalty as it gets.

Awesome that you were at the game.

The Reff was really bad. Two missed calls in a row on Navas outside the box that resulted in a Fernandinho? Yellow which wasn't a yellow because he didn't even touch him (clear flop) and then the missed penalty that again resulted in a touch foul called on us.
That was as clear of a penalty as it gets.

Awesome that you were at the game.

Indeed. And an American flew over from Florida to Manchester to watch a couple of matches, and in between flew over to Munich where the pair of us then went to the Allianz after some drinks in the city.
Another thing crossed off his bucket list.

Indeed. And an American flew over from Florida to Manchester to watch a couple of matches, and in between flew over to Munich where the pair of us then went to the Allianz after some drinks in the city.
Another thing crossed off his bucket list.
Uhhh give him my contact info he can take me next time lol. I'm in Fl. He'd have to spot me though.

Does anyone here know when City tickets for away fans become available for CL matches? I know quite a few people on a Roma forum that are trying to go to the Etihad but can't find tickets yet for the away section.

If I recall those tickets are purchased through their own team?
Doesn't look like they've become available yet.

You buy your tickets from your own club.

Of course you can go and hope to get a ticket but in a place like Roma you probably don't want to.

He's talking about the match in Manchester, though. Besides, if you're going to the Stadio Olimpico as a home fan, you're fine.

According to the Roma website, general sale tickets for the match at the Etihad go on sale from Wednesday.

Excited for City-Roma tomorrow. It's too bad that Roma are missing so many starters. But it should hopefully be a good game regardless.

Forza Totti! Could have been up there with the likes of Zidane had he gone to the many big European clubs that courted him over the years.

WhiteImperturbableAnchovy.gif

Ronaldo puts Real Madrid up 1-0 over Liverpool with a goal in the 23'.......off a sensational feed from James!