Official Uefa Champions League Discussion

And Benzema makes 2-0 with a header in the 30'. Real is putting on a clinic this afternoon.

Flipping the channels back and forth this afternoon.......

Messi bags 2 to lead Barcelona over Ajax 2-0. Those 2 goals give him 71 in the UCL tying Raul for all time scorer in the competition.

Man City lose to CSKA. They fall behind 0-1 in the 8'.....see Fernandinho sent off in the 70' (2 yellows).....and see Toure sent off in the 82' (straight red).....well, they won't be needing Lampard for the next round

Pretty disappointing stint overall for the EPL i'd say. Even Chelsea has looked subpar from what I have seen of them.

Wasn't sure which match I was going to watch, this one or Chelsea v Schalke. Guess City's starting 11 made up my mind for me.

I'm sure as soon as he gets the chance, Ribery (I'm an idiot, I meant) Robben will flop to ground the next time he enters the area. You can bank on that.

Last edited:
Wow, the bottom just fell out for City. Two soft goals by Xabi Alonso (40') and Lewandowski (45') have them trailing at the half.

Congrats to City for beating Bayern in this important match. By the way, ahead of Arsenal's tie tomorrow: It's kinda mindblowing that Dortmund completely dominated that CL group while trailing on a spot in the relegation zone in the Bundesliga.