One Troubling Statistic

It's meant to be humorous, as are most of my posts. We just have a lot of folks around now who weren't around when the basis for it came up. Short story: I got quoted in a Brit tabloid or two. And I lead our Manchester outreach mission.
No worries here!! I get a chortle when reading them!!

Basically. I just like to have a go sometimes. You don't seem like you took it too poorly, so credit to you. I was definitely just being a general troll last night. My apologies if you were offended (or if you weren't).

(And that sensitivity in the above paragraph made my heart grow 3 sizes. It also hurt to type.)

never offended. just some banter, pal. It's all good.

Reactions: Mario
Orlando - 90' Kaka Result 1-1

Union - 90' Nogueira Result 1-1

Union - 86' Sapong Result 2-1

It's been close but there seems to be a trend developing here. We concede late goals.

Is this a fitness issue? Tactics?

Is a lack of a defensive DP hindering out ability to close out a game?

I can't decide.

Its all the above and the top hierarchy ( many fans too) are still waiting for Saint Lampard to arrive and save the day. Even if that were to happen that Frank shows up it will be in the middle of the season , he is burnout from playing at MCFC . Lets forget about him. We need to anchor that midfield to create and make goals. Mix is good but... we need another DP on the midfield and make tough hard decisions on the defense department . Are the team and or JK are just relying on the individual creativity of Villa?

Last edited: