Pirlo Presser

Lol yeah I saw that. Figured it was perfect and went right along with the Lampard 'debut' two weeks ago.
Sad thing is there's little to no chance Pirlo starts. He's coming off vacation, probably hasn't been training since he admits he hates training. Will be with the team for 5 days. MAYBE a token bench appearance if we're winning or desperate.

"...before Pirlo is eligible to take the field for the very first time at Yankee Stadium." He could have been eligible 12 days ago to play.
"...Pirlo as he surprises a youth soccer camp in his new local community." I guess the press conference will be a Yankee Stadium and the soccer camp will be at the park across the street. Would be cooler though if it was in Tribeca where he is actually living.

I thought I'd heard it was going to be at the Trump hotel at columbus circle.

Thought Frank moved there?

Didn't someone mention Cfg owns an apartment somewhere in the city that gets used by executives when they stay for extended periods of time?

I thought I'd heard it was going to be at the Trump hotel at columbus circle.

That would be a bad PR move for the club. There are probably a lot of Mexicans who are fans of the club, or who NYCFC want to be fans of the club.

He needs to start on Sunday. Period. Big game, he's a pro and we need him badly. It's going to be really disappointing if he doesn't play. I'm ok with him coming off the bench, he just needs to get in there. Stop fucking around.

He needs to start on Sunday. Period. Big game, he's a pro and we need him badly. It's going to be really disappointing if he doesn't play. I'm ok with him coming off the bench, he just needs to get in there. Stop fucking around.
Yeah seriously or at least start and be an early sub. We need him there immediately.

Reactions: Kjbert and Drainyoo
Let the hype begin.

2e63a5f1-3f85-4d15-bcc0-479bb0d18f9d.jpg

Reactions: dannd23
http://www.nycfc.com/post/2015/07/21/andrea-pirlo-i-think-therefore-i-play

"However, Pirlo isn’t just a very good soccer player – it’s not a stretch to say that he’s someone who has transcended the game, becoming a prominent figure in pop culture.

He’s the launcher of a thousand memes, the subject of quotes emblazoned on T-shirts, a skilled wine-maker with an iconic beard and the source of confused feelings for men the world over."