Same Boring Frank Lampard Thread 2.0

I believe this quote about sums it up at this point

"You start a conversation you can't even finish it.
You're talking a lot, but you're not saying anything.
When I have nothing to say, my lips are sealed.
Say something once, why say it again?"

Your just making stuff up.city's net spend last season was around £24 million
I get about 52 million. What are your numbers?

In:
image.jpg

Total ~ £74.8m

Transfers Out-
image.jpg

Total- ~£25m

Net spend- ~£51.8m

What am I missing? @mrplow2000

Reactions: NYCFCFan10
All in all I am looking forward to Super Frank putting on Sky Blue and running out onto the pitch at Yankee Stadium. I will stand, I will cheer, I will sing and I will weep with joy at his performance because what we have seen of him in limited capacity in the UK is so much better then what is on our pitch now.

It's possible. However, judging by the amount of reports I just went through I don't think anything of true value was lost.
Depends on which team means more to you: Manchester or New York.

Also, lol at the Manchester crowd reporting legitimate fact-filled posts.

Also, also, maybe you should read what you're deleting going forward.

Has anyone seen Frank on this ITV show Play to the Whistle?
According to Wikipedia they filmed as recently as May 3rd.
Did he really stay on with Man City so he could do panel shows in his free time? (Obviously I know that's not the case, but come on.)

Has anyone seen Frank on this ITV show Play to the Whistle?
According to Wikipedia they filmed as recently as May 3rd.
Did he really stay on with Man City so he could do panel shows in his free time? (Obviously I know that's not the case, but come on.)
And with that off to go look at the ITV player.

Yeah I am going to crash and watch that on Monday busy with work and football and weddings to see Super Frank on ITV right now.

It's possible. However, judging by the amount of reports I just went through I don't think anything of true value was lost.
Hey, Lampard is the best. We are all lucky to have him even if for one game. Just ask any Manc blue who understands proper supporter culture and they'll tell us how we are just now going to learn what true value is. For sure, don't ask us who show up all the time and leave disappointed and hoarse due to our unmitigated support and our club's undemonstrated commitment to building a solid squad. (I know we agree about the FF fiasco, and I agree about this argument regarding fault being tired as well, particularly when the opposing side is nothing but circuitous and self-conflicting logic, I'd, "hey, you're little brother, we control you - but it's your fault!" That can and does fuck itself. )

It's impossible to follow the mental gymnastics of folks blaming NYC. Do we really think it's more plausible that NYC and all of MLS arranged a fake signing where they pretended to sign Frank and were able keep it quiet for months than it is that CFG decided to fix the paperwork to fit their desires and Frank played along, with them agreeing to take the heat? I know what I believe.

But that's just me. I can't prove me right. And no one can prove me wrong. But I can continue to view the whole club management / front office of either and/or both of CFG/NYC as a shit show while I still support the team.

Dear God. Cognitive dissonance knows no bounds to the lengths it is willing to go to impede folk's reason.

(This entire post isn't really a response to you or your post, so much as it is truly a reply to the ongoing general conversation - and I have most MCFC people blocked. )

The argument of not barring posters/posts due to other affiliations is valid. But it's equally valid that shared ownership doesn't excuse us NYC folks from being pissed off at the club who took a player that would quite specifically fill a massive need under the most extremely suspicious circumstances I've ever seen.

The same final owner writing the underlying check is not a valid argument for giving one side more leeway. So long as the justification for an opinion is it being best for CFG or anything other than the results of NYC, it has no business on an NYC board in any place other than the troll vanishing pool.

Last edited:
Don't say that Midas, you're not a real fan. Or you might get told to go support the red bulls instead by some slob in manchester.

Negredo and Sinclair weren't sold 'this season'. The Mangala transfer was also cost City £42m not £32m.
Yes they were Valencia have an obligation to buy negredo now and the Sinclair deal activated when villa stayed up last week.
Mangala may or may not have been £42m city themselves say not the press say different

Yes they were Valencia have an obligation to buy negredo now and the Sinclair deal activated when villa stayed up last week.
Mangala may or may not have been £42m city themselves say not the press say different

An obligation to buy now = as soon as the transfer window opens. Negredo will count as a transfer in 15/16 so next season, same with Sinclair. Porto report all their transfers to the Portugese stock market, I believe it was £42m in total.

Last edited:
An obligation to buy now = as soon as the transfer window opens. Negredo will count as a transfer in 15/16 so next season, same with Sinclair. Porto report all their transfers to the Portugese stock market, I believe it was £42m in total.
No idea in what set of financial figures city will record the incoming fees.if your right then we start next season up about £40m then