Pirlo Presser

Any word on broadcast both on tv and stream?

CKiwwoSUMAAoZ9m.jpg:large

Thanks for the new avatar

Any word on broadcast both on tv and stream?
Not yet but you can try and get a peek at him.

Trump SoHo at 2pm

He'll probably head over to Pier 40 after to surprise one of our youth affiliated clubs.

Reactions: Kjbert
Kreis too. He doesn't have RB face, he has resting "I'm having a coloscopyy" face.

In fairness, I would probably have that face. Some people love press conferences, but for those who don't and still have to do them it's a bit like having to sit an interview for a job, and then having a video of your interview uploaded onto YouTube and playing on the 6pm news nationwide. You make a mistake and say something wrong, even the kids in Africa are going to know about it soon.

Yes. For those who didn't see it. Someone asked simply and directly if there was any information about Lampard's situation, and Keis just said No update at this time.

That basically means no Lampard on Sunday, and that the injury is a lot worse than they're admitting. I'm sick of their PR bullshit. Just be honest with us. If he's hurt, then he's hurt. Don't keep us dangling.

Well I didn't really learn much from that pressed, but I did like pirlo's answers. It's good to hear that the money and the fandom isn't what he's after; that it's more about winning with the team that he's really focused on.

Reactions: Kjbert
That basically means no Lampard on Sunday, and that the injury is a lot worse than they're admitting. I'm sick of their PR bullshit. Just be honest with us. If he's hurt, then he's hurt. Don't keep us dangling.

Ummmmmm we need to sell tickets though we just opened up the 300 level.