---------Jacobson--------- (???)
--------------------------
-Brovsky------------???--- (???)
----W.Siriboe---???------- (???)
--------------------------
---------Saunders--------- (???)

Last edited:
Reactions: leilanikali420
Never any love for Saunders. So sad. Maybe it's just hate for GK in general.

Lol. Personally I don't think the majority of GK are any better than the next guy. You have a few at the top (not Saunders), and a few that have no business being in goal, but the middle 2/3rds are interchangeable. I'm expecting us to add another starting caliber GK in the expansion draft that will compete for the starting role in camp, but will share a lot of time in the net with Saunders either way.

Off-topic though.

EDIT: Fixed. Better?

Last edited:
You really think a MC loanee is a starter? Ward from Spurs was loaned out to Chicago this season was a 1/2 time starter. And Chicago sucked.

Kreis isn't the type to start kids and loanees. Maybe eventually. He waited over a year to start playing Luis Gil.

Reactions: Kjbert
You really think a MC loanee is a starter? Ward from Spurs was loaned out to Chicago this season was a 1/2 time starter. And Chicago sucked.

Kreis isn't the type to start kids and loanees. Maybe eventually. He waited over a year to start playing Luis Gil.

If I'm the "you" in your post, look at my lineup again. I project Donyoh as a rotational player up front, backing up a winger spot and maybe center forward. (In a 4-4-2, he'd probably be the third striker?)

On the other hand, I absolutely think Iheanacho could be an MLS starter in 2015. He's raw, but is definitely physically talented enough to play. Not to mention, if MCFC is going to loan us a player with his potential, they are going to expect him to play a considerable amount. He'd be here to get experience and develop, not sit the bench.

Highlights:

If he is so good and can start on most MLS teams, then why loan him here or why not have him play on the 18 for ManCity?

I guess what I mean is that if MLS clubs could get loanees from great Euro teams as starters, then why isn't it happening? Does Pellegrini trust Kreis more than say Mourinho could trust Bruce Arena?

My experience in watching and observing MLS for many years tells me that MLS clubs don't want loanees starting. Kreis is that culture. I don't see him deviating from that.

I'll be happy to be proven wrong.

Kelechi's goal vs AC Milan and penalty vs Liverpool
(4:51)

(10:29)

I think European teams don't loan players to MLS because it is more difficult to keep track of the players development, but as NYCFC and MCFC are effectively working under the umbrella of CFG, It will be much easier to track as the coaching staff/scouting network in New York will be watching him game in game out, giving Pellegrini and Txiki reliable and consistent updates.

Thierry Ambrose absolutely ripped Bayern Munich reserves to shreds to day, MOTM in a 6-0 win with 3 assists.

He's been linked before, would be a very good signing IMO.

Any team within the CFG.
We can all have our favorites but there is no getting away from the whole
In this case he meant ManCity but admitted that us should mean NYCFC. Because, you know, it isn't all the same team, in the same league or with the same rules.

With Rusnak it's complicated. He's officially out of contract I believe at the end of the season, so he can go on a Bosman in January. I believe many Dutch teams will be interested in that.
However, there's been talk of City extending his deal, if that's the case I expect him to stay at Cambuur. However, I believe he'd be a good fit at NYCFC.