Purchasing Nycfc Merchandise

The fitted cap is pretty crappy quality too.
I ordered one to display and the stitching on the Crest if very.. Meh.
That plus my NYCFC shirt was off center and oblong. Haven't been that thrilled with the gear yet.

The fitted cap is pretty crappy quality too.
I ordered one to display and the stitching on the Crest if very.. Meh.
That plus my NYCFC shirt was off center and oblong. Haven't been that thrilled with the gear yet.
I just noticed today that my scarf's FC logo is off-center as well. I guess that's what happens when you hire the lowest bidder. The merch from Dick's is pretty good quality at least.

The best quality shirt so far was the original one the gave away on Twitter, it was on a heavy high quality Gildan t-shirt. The Adidas stuff is meh, the logo is great, but Adidas quality is lacking. Hope New Era can get a deal going for fitted hats.

I thought the T they gave away on Facebook was top quality. Too bad that damn logo was way oversized........made the shirt a tad clownish. As for the quality of the stuff now, I guess that's what happens when you rush to get merchandise out on the shelf.

Kind of giving me second thoughts at the moment for buying a jersey when they come out. If I'm going to be shelling out $100 for one, it damn well better be top notch.

The David Villa Tshirt is nice. I just got mine yesterday

I was in Dick's yesterday and damn, the Legacy Track Jacket is shitty as well. The NYCFC logo seemed like it was an iron on patch and the colors seemed a bit washed out. I hope they step it up with the merch.

New merch on the site... http://shop.nycfc.com/NYCFC-Catalog/Men's/c/mens

I really like the triblend tee.

NF140210007_primary_hegry

I recently bought the NYCFC scarf.

I REALLY want the 'For Club And Country' scarf yet I know they're done with those giveaways; does anyone know if they will be selling those scarves in the future? I see other clubs selling them in their respective team stores.

UGH! It bothers me to NO END that some of the clubs are selling that scarf to the public and NYCFC is not...I want it in the worst way possible!

Reactions: Paul
Despite the reviews here I'm looking for the Adidas flex fit cap but the Large is sold out on the NYCFC shop -- has anyone had any luck finding it elsewhere?