Quick chat with Claudio Reyna

giphy.gif
iunno

Is there any evidence to substantiate the rumors that Pirlo has an off the pitch discipline problem?
Not at all !! What I mean is this freedom he's had to have a personal life for the first time in his life has effected his play on the pitch! In Italian Football they believe you train you play you go home ! This is how he lived making his myth at Milan ! They don't like when players are all over the place going places ! They will say save it for the off season! NY is way to tempting 24 hours with something always going on ! Mr Pirlo wants his cake and you know the rest ! Andrea's not at the point because of who he is to let Football go ! It's all he knows and is . But he also wants and deserves a personal life ! When people see him out in about doing stuff with the girlfriend they see him as less serious as a player ! THIS IS NOT how I think it's how they see it! I knew well what NY would do to him and it has I'v watched it all . This is America ! Mr Pirlo should know by now it's what have you done for me lately here . The MLS has an off season to take advantage of all NY has ! During the season You Train You Play You Go Home! This is what produces the magic on the pitch ! The Crew game everything happen when he left ! Wow People !! You Train You Play You Go Home or be a bench warmer ?? Much needed Tough Love for Mr Pirlo!

Reactions: TimHepp
Not at all !! What I mean is this freedom he's had to have a personal life for the first time in his life has effected his play on the pitch! In Italian Football they believe you train you play you go home ! This is how he lived making his myth at Milan ! They don't like when players are all over the place going places ! They will say save it for the off season! NY is way to tempting 24 hours with something always going on ! Mr Pirlo wants his cake and you know the rest ! Andrea's not at the point because of who he is to let Football go ! It's all he knows and is . But he also wants and deserves a personal life ! When people see him out in about doing stuff with the girlfriend they see him as less serious as a player ! THIS IS NOT how I think it's how they see it! I knew well what NY would do to him and it has I'v watched it all . This is America ! Mr Pirlo should know by now it's what have you done for me lately here . The MLS has an off season to take advantage of all NY has ! During the season You Train You Play You Go Home! This is what produces the magic on the pitch ! The Crew game everything happen when he left ! Wow People !! You Train You Play You Go Home or be a bench warmer ?? Much needed Tough Love for Mr Pirlo!
When Pirlo got subbed out, we also changed shape and replaced his tired legs with fresh legs. Defenders had to get used to the new shape and a new player. Plus a ton of less obvious things changed that may well be causal.

As far as I'm concerned, Pirlo should enjoy NYC. I hope I bump into him one of these days.

Reactions: Paul and Kjbert