Quite Concern!

OKAY ! I had to sit on this for a few day's . I'm Relived that FootyLovin and family are well . But what I want to say for the rest will surly get me Banned permanently. NYCFC_Dan as I read Footy's response over and over trying to figure out what to say . The only person I can think of is you and The Problem I asked you to acknowledge . You can now see for your self what's happen as a result . I Give Up on this ! It's not just me or Footy but there are others I wonder about their absence . The girls Vaporizer Vaporizer and leilanikali420 leilanikali420 seem missing as well !! Boss you mean you haven't asked yourself What's Going On ?? But again this is your forum to do what you want with it . I'm not mad at you just puzzled !

To the rest of you Thanks for not one Thank- You for my effort on this thread . Missing like so much here !! I'm spent tired and too old for this !

Hi Angela Miller Angela Miller hope all is awesome on your end and thanks for the concern. I am in a similar boat to FootyLovin - maybe it is a section 136 thing...

I was away on holiday in Cuba a 6 weeks ago and when I came back after detoxing from the internet/forums
I felt like the quality of conversation had decreased, although I do see the value in occasionally checking in, but just haven't been regularly contributing since over the past few months there hasn't been much to contribute to. Just noticed lots of whining, complaining, social/political tangents, and the usual sexist stuff that you come to normalize as being a woman who loves sports and banter.

I have said in the past that in order for me to post I first consider - is it true, is it kind, is it useful, or is it so funny that it would be criminal not to share...I'll continue to check in and do that ;)

You want me to moderate people's feelings and emotions? You'd be at the top of the ban list.
i figure you would take this wrong !! all i ask is for you to see a problem !! That's all ! That's It ! nothing more than that . There's nothing you can do it's an open forum . You can't moderate anything but you sure can lash at me with a ban.

Dan Andrea and I not only share ITALIAN DNA . We're old now for this game were just trying to serve out a contract . We know this is a young person's game and shake our heads and let the young folk have it . This has always been sink or swim and today I'm sunken !

Thanks Vaporizer Vaporizer and leilanikali420 leilanikali420 Good to know you girls are here and okay in your way ! Sweet !

Reactions: leilanikali420
Angela Miller Angela Miller Thought you might like these
i35nao.jpg

1gkmxs.jpg

256cyur.jpg

skwac2.jpg

Reactions: joe and JayH
HOLY SHIT Vaporizer Vaporizer THANK YOU !!!!! I was at work i got the game on Dvr . It's Fkn cold and rainy all day in Connecticut so I understand the reason why the small attendance . Looks like I got a list of people I have on the Pirlo wine list You , 420, and Midas . Now i find the pictures quite reviling . First he looks on his way and in charge thinking it through then being confronted to do something than probably a second chance one he messed up the first I gather . I can never get over how one picture he can look so thin with his shirt dragging and the next his little stomach pops out and upper arms and look big . Love It Thank you so much Girl !!!:p:p:p