Rbny Supporters Should Be Ashamed

This connection wasn't free. The Red Bulls didn't have to offer a pre-sale to their season ticket holders but they did as a thank you and to add value to the fans season ticket investment. Whether the fan is looking to make a buck or go to the game the paying customer at the end of the day is happy and that's what the Red Bulls want. Season ticket holders deserve to have perks since technically they are the teams best customers. Are they exploiting the perk if the market crashes and they sell the ticket below face value?
I just don't agree with "playing the market". No matter what I say or how I feel it won't change the way it works. It's just my opinion.

I just don't agree with "playing the market". No matter what I say or how I feel it won't change the way it works. It's just my opinion.

Which is of course is fine. I just feel people who sell tickets for a profit shouldn't be shamed for it since people who sell tickets for below face value are looked at like suckers. It's a no win situation. Just look at the Yankees tonight. You could of bought a $3 ticket in the grandstand infield which has a face value of $28. That season ticket holder is taking a beating so when they decide to sell their tickets to Jeter's last home game or to a concert at the Stadium they have access to I don't blame them.