Rodney Wallace [Forward]

I respect this sneak diss. :tearsofjoy: We didn't like him and he doesn't like us. Completely fair.

Screenshot_20181215-160331.png

Last edited:
I respect this sneak diss. :tearsofjoy: We didn't like him and he doesn't like us. Completely fair.

View attachment 9383

How is that at diss? I didn’t think he contributed much for us, but he played hard. Seems like a classy thing to say on your way out.

Was there a history of him expressing animosity towards the fans and team in the past I’m not aware of?

How is that at diss? I didn’t think he contributed much for us, but he played hard. Seems like a classy thing to say on your way out.

Was there a history of him expressing animosity towards the fans and team in the past I’m not aware of?
I liked Rodney. Shame he couldn't really add much.

Shame I can hardly be bothered to keep up with our club, frankly. I'm hoping I'm transferred soon, myself.

Last edited:
Reactions: adam
I liked Rodney. Shame he couldn't really add much.

Shame I can hardly be bothered to keep up with our club, frankly. I'm hoping I'm transferred soon, myself.
We left you unprotected for the expansion draft, the three rounds of Waivers, and the re-entry draft. No takers. We’re stuck with you and you with us. Now if Colombo from the Sri Lankin League were to call.....

We left you unprotected for the expansion draft, the three rounds of Waivers, and the re-entry draft. No takers. We’re stuck with you and you with us. Now if Colombo from the Sri Lankin League were to call.....
Any prospect of a GoFundMe to use on our annual buyout?

Reactions: adam
Wasn’t he playing LB with Portland in his early years?

Wallace played there occasionally for Portland but mostly at LW. Reports from the Portland fans when we signed him were that he was a much better LW than LB and should probably only be used as a LB in case of emergency. SKC seems to feel otherwise as they stated their intention for him to play LB for them consistently since the day they signed him.

I guess one could argue that Wallace played LB for us in every game that he started on the wing with Mata at LB behind him. It always seemed like Mata spent the entire game upfield with no intention of getting back and Wallace covering behind him.