Sam From Nyc

Samuel Youn

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
May 5, 2014
Manhattan, NY
Hey NCFC Supporters Club,

I live in downtown NYC. I am a huge fan of Manchester City Football Club (technically since 2006). When I heard they were partnering with NYC for a new club I couldn't have felt luckier.

I just bought season tickets for myself and my girlfriend. It took me over a month to push myself to actually make the jump and put money down. It's quiet steep for anyone on any budget and I have only been to 3-4 live sporting events in my entire life. I am happy to join the family and I am excited for the upcoming year and season.

Reactions: Buckley and BxLio91

einwindir

Registered
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 19, 2014
Queens, NY
Hey NCFC Supporters Club,

I live in downtown NYC. I am a huge fan of Manchester City Football Club (technically since 2006). When I heard they were partnering with NYC for a new club I couldn't have felt luckier.

I just bought season tickets for myself and my girlfriend. It took me over a month to push myself to actually make the jump and put money down. It's quiet steep for anyone on any budget and I have only been to 3-4 live sporting events in my entire life. I am happy to join the family and I am excited for the upcoming year and season.
Welcome, glad you've joined us! Have you made it to any of the NYCFC or Supporters events?

Samuel Youn

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
May 5, 2014
Manhattan, NY
Thanks for the welcome! I have not yet been to any NYCFC/Supporters events. I actually just missed the meet and greet in midtown last week.

I will definitely try to make it out to the next one!