Sam From Nyc

Samuel Youn

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
May 5, 2014
Manhattan, NY
Hey NCFC Supporters Club,

I live in downtown NYC. I am a huge fan of Manchester City Football Club (technically since 2006). When I heard they were partnering with NYC for a new club I couldn't have felt luckier.

I just bought season tickets for myself and my girlfriend. It took me over a month to push myself to actually make the jump and put money down. It's quiet steep for anyone on any budget and I have only been to 3-4 live sporting events in my entire life. I am happy to join the family and I am excited for the upcoming year and season.

Reactions: Buckley and BxLio91
Hey NCFC Supporters Club,

I live in downtown NYC. I am a huge fan of Manchester City Football Club (technically since 2006). When I heard they were partnering with NYC for a new club I couldn't have felt luckier.

I just bought season tickets for myself and my girlfriend. It took me over a month to push myself to actually make the jump and put money down. It's quiet steep for anyone on any budget and I have only been to 3-4 live sporting events in my entire life. I am happy to join the family and I am excited for the upcoming year and season.
Welcome, glad you've joined us! Have you made it to any of the NYCFC or Supporters events?

Thanks for the welcome! I have not yet been to any NYCFC/Supporters events. I actually just missed the meet and greet in midtown last week.

I will definitely try to make it out to the next one!