Votes: 14 21.2%
  • 40-44

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Less than 39

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bring back Kreis

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
Bump. Looking like only 16.67% of voters are going to be correct. Never would have thought me voting 50-54 was me being negative ;)

14-8-12, 50 points, 54 GF, 54 GA, +0 GD

We are still going to have a leaky defense at times. The attack should be more aggressive and focused all year long (+5 goals from 2015) but the defense will only improve marginally (-4 goals against from 2015).

Playoff Qualifiers:
1 - Columbus
2 - Toronto
3 - Red Bulls
4 - Montreal
5 - New England
6 - New York City

Beat the Red Bulls in Harrison in the first round, narrowly beat Columbus in the semifinals, lose to Toronto.

Toronto loses to the Western Conference representative in the MLS Cup.

Lol, some things I said are pretty close. Others are wayyy off. Columbus #1? And no Philly.

Our offense this year has been incredible. I thought 54 goals might have been optimistic at the beginning of the year. We are blowing right through that at 57 with two games to play.

Reactions: Kjbert
We're going to bank 17 wins this season. that's 51 pts right there. throw in 7 ties and we're at 58pts. Yeah, I'm good with that.
If we win out I'm looking pretty good. Reality would be short one win and positive two ties.

I agree with the 17 wins (50%) and that's 51 points. I'll be positive and think we can split the remaining 17 matches 9 draws/8 losses, that's 60 points. So I'll take the over at 60+ and believe in PV and our roster changes. (and a full season of 3 DPs - unless Pirlo leaves for Euros). As a lifelong Jets fan, I find it's better to let the season disappoint you then do it to yourself before it even starts.

If we win our next 2 I wasn't close. But maybe a tad too optimistic :)

I'm in the 55-59 bracket. A win and a tie or two wins and I'm solid.