Season Tickets On Sale Today At 1pm

Very excited about this. I'm suspecting they will offer perks and awards for the first time holders.

The first 3,000 season ticket accounts will receive the following exclusive benefits:
•The opportunity to have your name etched in stone and on display as a Founding Member at New York City FC’s future stadium (1 name per account)
•The name of the account holder will be listed on a limited edition season ticket holder scarf (1 name per account – 1 scarf per seat
•Make an installment by June 1, 2014 and you will also receive a New York City FC Founding Member drawstring bag (1 bag per seat).

Your first installment will secure your place in line for the seat selection process and will later be applied to your full season ticket balance.
Seat selection is expected to begin this summer and will be based on the order in which installments are made. The sooner you make an initial installment, the better your priority in the seat selection process.

Season Ticket Benefits Include:
•Guaranteed seats for all New York City FC league matches played at Yankee Stadium
•Priority access for tickets to additional New York City FC home matches
•Significant savings off of single match prices
•Personalized seasoncards
•Exclusive seasoncard holder gift for each seat on your account and more...

There we go.

I'll wait for the total price per category for the entire season before making a decision.

I'm assuming these are single game prices. Would go along with the rest of the MLS. $30 a game for supporters is a great price with a season ticket discount.

Table-11.jpg

$30 is the most expensive in the league.

Hmm thought I saw differently before. I guess we will find out soon enough.
I believe next installment is in June? I saw something about that
Make an installment by June 1, 2014 and you will also receive a New York City FC Founding Member drawstring bag (1 bag per seat).
So I'm sure we will know by then what the full price will be.
I think the perks you get for being the first 3,000 are well worth it!

The $30 is a deposit only...
Yeah we know, just discussing the possibilities of what the price per game will be.

Being in NYC and in Yankee Stadium I wouldn't be surprised if it's at the high point in pricing compared to other MLS teams. However, I dont think it would be fair on their part considering it would be a temp stadium.

So excited to have gotten a supporters section seat today. It's going to be interesting how the rest of this goes now.

If anyone got questions MikeQ is on twitter right now answering questions at #AskMikeQ

See this opportunity to deposit now as a head start.. Before the serious marketing starts

Imagine the team does what we expect it to do... and that's shell out some good money and bring talented players in.
Now imagine them having an incredible few years in their Temp stadium before having their own built... wouldn't you want to get in on original ticket pricing!?
Look at Toronto's tickets, they've doubled in price within 6 years.
Plus, even if you buy season tickets and can't attend the game you have priority seating.
Season ticket holders sit in the front rows so these tickets will easily be sold on Stubhub if that is in fact the case.
Plus the club stated 'significantly lower' than single game tickets.

Got a supporters section ticket. Hopefully those seats will be in left field

Opted for two with general seating earlier today. Excited to get the ball rolling.