Season Tickets On Sale Today At 1pm

Okay so anyone else had a problem with the NYC FC season tix not loading fully on Ticketmaster? I found out how to stop the forever reloading. Everytime you click and it loads click the "X" on your browser to stop it and it should show up. It will work throughout the whole process which idk why. Thats how i got through!

if its a 30$ deposit, how much would the legit tickets be?. i wanna get supporter section but not for like 300$

Are the club forced to use ticketmaster for MLS exclusivity reasons? Or is it just more widescale in the US and the most direct choice? Was expecting tickets (season tickets and individual game tickets) to be sold via club website where an exact position could be chosen via the seat map. Also would have expected stronger arrangements to be made for those supporters groups who want to be seated together. Though that's more important in the new stadium its still something most people on the SG and this forum appeared to want. Were any fans consulted on this?

Certainly adds a new topic for discussion at this bar search and online.

Are the club forced to use ticketmaster for MLS exclusivity reasons? Or is it just more widescale in the US and the most direct choice? Was expecting tickets (season tickets and individual game tickets) to be sold via club website where an exact position could be chosen via the seat map. Also would have expected stronger arrangements to be made for those supporters groups who want to be seated together. Though that's more important in the new stadium its still something most people on the SG and this forum appeared to want. Were any fans consulted on this?

There was an option for supporters club sections when you put a down payment on your season tickets today

Opted for two with general seating earlier today. Excited to get the ball rolling.
Likewise, got two there as well.
I'm kind of surprised they included 'supporter section' tickets there. Naturally anyone that wants to get in on the cheap will buy those even if they plan on being a casual fan.
I think those should have been sold separately later on. Maybe called it Value Plan and then let people select the Supporter Section once they're actually picking tickets.

The Yankees (and I assume all Yankee Stadium events) go through ticketmaster.

You will get to choose your seating based on which level you put your deposit towards and time/date you put your deposit down. In theory, with some organization, "supporters group x" can all try and choose section x, best row available.
It's not the best system, but it is an idea.

Likewise, got two there as well.
I'm kind of surprised they included 'supporter section' tickets there. Naturally anyone that wants to get in on the cheap will buy those even if they plan on being a casual fan.
I think those should have been sold separately later on. Maybe called it Value Plan and then let people select the Supporter Section once they're actually picking tickets.

Based on what I've seen on Twitter and other social media with fans asking questions towards the club, it seems that whoever has a deposit will be able to upgrade or degrade to a different area once the dust settles. I think they just want to get a general idea of what people want. There will come a time when NYCFC starts contacting everyone and people start ending up where they want to. Who knows, I may even end up switching to a supporters section depending on layout and pricing systems.

Based on what I've seen on Twitter and other social media with fans asking questions towards the club, it seems that whoever has a deposit will be able to upgrade or degrade to a different area once the dust settles. I think they just want to get a general idea of what people want. There will come a time when NYCFC starts contacting everyone and people start ending up where they want to. Who knows, I may even end up switching to a supporters section depending on layout and pricing systems.

Yeah that would be good for sure.
I think more or less it just locks you in for the first 3K ticket holder perks.

That's basically my idea. I got 2 supporter section tickets, but might upgrade depending on where the seats are. If the standing area for the supporters is the bleachers I will be disappointed... where else can you have a standing area in YS? Well I am hoping for the best.

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
I got two general seating tickets, and a buddy of mine got two general seating tickets. I'm guessing Supporters Section will be in left field bleachers behind that goal. I want my seats to be there or in the second deck in right field mezz. Anywhere else in the stadium seems like crappy sight lines.

I'm assuming we're all in the first 3,000 accounts. It's not first 3,000 seats. There's no way that many people parted with a non-refundable down payment on day one when they don't even know how much the tickets cost.

That's basically my idea. I got 2 supporter section tickets, but might upgrade depending on where the seats are. If the standing area for the supporters is the bleachers I will be disappointed... where else can you have a standing area in YS? Well I am hoping for the best.

Following some social media, it seems like "where will the supporters section be?" is a big question.

Reyna said in regards to expected atmosphere, "We'll get some fans positioned that they will make some noise for us, so we are excited about that".

This makes me hopeful that NYCFC will do some research to figure out where to best situate us supporters.
I would think left field would make the most sense, and would be disappointed with anywhere else.
I think "standing only" might mean: Hey, if you buy tickets in this section, don't expect to be able to sit on your hands and see the match just because there is a bleacher seat under your butt. This is a noise only section.

I did a live chat with NYCFC support to see if I could use my padawan level Jedi mind trick to coax some info out of them.
I let them know my powerful status as a $30 x 2 prospective season ticket holder, which no doubt impressed.
My question was where would the supporters section be, seeing as there is no standing room I know of to support the throng we are amassing . I suggested that left field is the only reasonable place I was willing to accept.
The chat fellow explained that The supporters club is taking into account where best to accommodate, and that yes, left field, is one area in consideration.

So there you have it.
No new info.
He must've been a Hutt.

Reactions: einwindir and Kubah
I got my supporter's section seat Monday afternoon and could not have given them my $30 any faster! Very happy to be in the first 3,000 so on the 100 year anniversary I can go to New York City Park and see my name etched in stone! Obviously we will enjoy so many years of blissful happiness supporting this club and will be able to enjoy a much longer life than other supporters!

Reactions: einwindir
Just put in my deposit. I'm wondering if I'm part of the og 3k. Hope I am :)

I too am not sure, but you can call Dan at 212-738-5838 to see if you made the first 3k. I purchased two in the Supporters Section on Tuesday night. Seems like I made the first 3k. He tweeted at a couple of us last night to call and confirm via phone.

Back to where they will seat us...I bought Supporters Section seats figuring they would be in Left Field. There really isn't a good spot to watch a game in YS. Mid-Field is Legends down one side and the Bleachers down the other. I might upgrade depending on where they place the Supporters. Just from looking at the lay-out, there doesn't seem to be any Prime Real Estate. Hopefully they reward us with the ability to choose where we want the Supporters Section to be. Maybe that's something we could get moving through a Grass Roots campaign with the team? They've been very fan friendly so far. If 2k of us have already bought supporters seats, let us choose where that section is?

I too am not sure, but you can call Dan at 212-738-5838 to see if you made the first 3k. I purchased two in the Supporters Section on Tuesday night. Seems like I made the first 3k. He tweeted at a couple of us last night to call and confirm via phone.

Back to where they will seat us...I bought Supporters Section seats figuring they would be in Left Field. There really isn't a good spot to watch a game in YS. Mid-Field is Legends down one side and the Bleachers down the other. I might upgrade depending on where they place the Supporters. Just from looking at the lay-out, there doesn't seem to be any Prime Real Estate. Hopefully they reward us with the ability to choose where we want the Supporters Section to be. Maybe that's something we could get moving through a Grass Roots campaign with the team? They've been very fan friendly so far. If 2k of us have already bought supporters seats, let us choose where that section is?

I have a feeling that they will position the supporters section based on the number of "supporter" deposits received. Even though you are free to change your section before making your final payments, it would still give the club an idea of the size of the section to carve out.

Reactions: Gene