Seat Select Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm almost positive they announced the sections that the Third Rail is sitting in.
I mean in terms of getting a place in the supporters sections, its not gonna be the same process

May as well take their time and get it right. We have a long way before the start of the season. Be patient!

May as well take their time and get it right. We have a long way before the start of the season. Be patient!
I don't think being patient is the problem...The season starts in March but I just dont like when they say early august and on sale mid august but we havent heard anything yet.

Received a phone call today, caller ID said unkn0wn so let it go to voicemail. Turned out to be a rep for nycfc. Called back and he gave me the routine information about the seat selection and gave me his info for any future questions. He also notified me that an email regarding selecting seats would be sent within the next week or 2.

Reactions: Scott McCarthy
Received a phone call today, caller ID said unkn0wn so let it go to voicemail. Turned out to be a rep for nycfc. Called back and he gave me the routine information about the seat selection and gave me his info for any future questions. He also notified me that an email regarding selecting seats would be sent within the next week or 2.
I got the same phone call. My rep was very nice, had a few simple survey like questions, she said at the end of the month for seat selection.

Reactions: Scott McCarthy
They should have at least sent us an email informing us that it would be delayed. To say mid August, and then it not happen without a word from them is lame.

Just heard back from my account rep. After Labor Day.

Hope all has been well on your end! We’re looking to begin picking seats the week after Labor Day. As far as next steps, be on the lookout for an email from us within the next two weeks detailing the specific time/date that you’ll be eligible to select your seat. The seat selection process will take place online through your Account Manager. As always, if you have any additional questions let me know.

Reactions: Slick Rick
Let's see if they can still to this new timeline. Still annoyed that they haven't acknowledged that they missed the mid August timeline they gave us.

I have it on word from the club that we will not be picking seats until the second half of September, and it makes sense.
We have Labor Day Week(end) and the start of the school year for many of those with children. This is a difficult few weeks to allocate a specific time to be in front of your computer with so much going on. I'm sure it would suck to miss out on your priority place in line because you were busy. Not to mention the fact that Labor Day and back to school can put a pretty decent dent in your disposable income fund. These were some of the concerns brought to the club by ticket holders and they have responded, which in my view is top notch.

I'm taking the additional time to put away a few extra pesos to maybe upgrade my seats or put a dent in the ticket payments.
I'm anxious as well but I'm trying to stay upbeat!

I have it on word from the club that we will not be picking seats until the second half of September, and it makes sense.
We have Labor Day Week(end) and the start of the school year for many of those with children. This is a difficult few weeks to allocate a specific time to be in front of your computer with so much going on. I'm sure it would suck to miss out on your priority place in line because you were busy. Not to mention the fact that Labor Day and back to school can put a pretty decent dent in your disposable income fund. These were some of the concerns brought to the club by ticket holders and they have responded, which in my view is top notch.

I'm taking the additional time to put away a few extra pesos to maybe upgrade my seats or put a dent in the ticket payments.

Considering my 12 year old goes back to school and I am in a wedding right after Labor Day, any time to save a few bucks is appreciated

i was told that they will have no interest payment plans so saving money shouldn't be that big of issue is it?

Does anyone know how many payment it would break into? Depending the amount of payments I might want more expensive seats.. So many seats have pros and cons instead of just pros

i was told that they will have no interest payment plans so saving money shouldn't be that big of issue is it?
Does anyone know how many payment it would break into? Depending the amount of payments I might want more expensive seats.. So many seats have pros and cons instead of just pros

I was told they might be broken down to 4 payments, with 5 or 6 possible as well since nothing is finalized yet. But I know with my Yankees tickets, my payments were 4 monthly installments of 40%-20%-20%-20%
Of course NYCFC's breakdown may be completely different, but you get the idea.

Well this new date sucks for,me and all the people that have school, how can we find the time again?

NYCFC official twitter just announced that an email and a letter in the mail will be arriving this week or next giving you the details about what day you pick your seat on. Actual selection begins the 2nd week of September

The official Twitter account just tweeted that the seat selection emails are going out today. Keep a look out.

Status
Not open for further replies.