Which Seat is Yours (2018 Edition)

I am in Section 205, Row 3, Seats 7-9.

I love my section. I have sat in 233A, 208, 207, 107, and some others.

I love these seats because they are the only sideline seats that really hug the field. I am at the top of the penalty box and right on the touchline. The views are great. Plus, I am right next to the Coop in Section 206 and not too far from the supporters either.

Reactions: Schwallacus
I’ve moved from 211 to 212 and now 213 last year and this year. I love the endline view and the height of the 200 level for taking in the game. I’m also much more interested in watching the game like a hawk (pigeon) than jumping and cheering so that side of the field works for me.

236 / 237. Love the excitement of the supporters section and close proximity to the action. Only thing that sucks is depth perception when play is all the way across on the other side of the pitch, makes it tough to see what's a shot and what's a pass, etc.

I also enjoy long walks on the beach, iced caramel macchiatos, and beer.

236 / 237. Love the excitement of the supporters section and close proximity to the action. Only thing that sucks is depth perception when play is all the way across on the other side of the pitch, makes it tough to see what's a shot and what's a pass, etc.

Do you like Pina Coladas? Getting caught in the rain?

and Sec 103, love it and raised viewpoint no netting.

I'm in section Section 132 last row - I've had my seats since Day 1 and I love this location for a number of reasons:
  • Great food and beer selections near by
  • Overhang is great for bad weather and providing some shade
  • Bathrooms are close
  • Right by Gate 2 for easy entry/exit
  • Good view despite the angle - the foul pole doesn't obstruct
  • Near supporters section

One downside is that it can be kinda quiet at times (except for the guys over in 133). Also, the seats near me aren't season tickets, so I get random people around me most of the time.

Here's my view:

Section 132 - Row 26

VRBUtpr.jpg

i sit with Schwallacus Schwallacus if hes not there ill sometimes move up to 234/233b with Mario Mario