Seats for the playoffs.

Based on the individual tickets available in the pre-sale, it seems like quite a few STHs did not buy their playoff tickets. That's unexpected.

Plenty of seats all across the 100s available.
Half of my group could not commit to the entire playoffs especially when we didnt know when exactly those games would scheduled.

Can you help me? I got that email and there is no offer code...I'm not sure what to do and I don't want to be left hanging when the General Public sale starts. Thanks.
You simply login to ticket master and purchase.
Login to your ticketmaster NYCFC manager and on the bottom you'll see buy packages/tickets

Can you help me? I got that email and there is no offer code...I'm not sure what to do and I don't want to be left hanging when the General Public sale starts. Thanks.

Not sure I can help. Try fan services, they are probably in a better position. As much as I post here, I promise you it gives me ZERO sway with the club or Ticketmaster. Good luck.

You simply login to ticket master and purchase.
Login to your ticketmaster NYCFC manager and on the bottom you'll see buy packages/tickets

This is correct. In your ticket manager account, there is a link to buying extra tickets for a game. Go to the page to "manage" that event.