Seattle Vs Real Salt Lake

Gene

Registered
Donor
Mar 19, 2014
Down & Out
Game about to start over on the NBCSN channel. Looks like it's going to be a rather entertaining match. Good stuff on a late Friday night for those of us on the East Coast.

Anybody else watching?

0-0 halfway through a 1st half that has some good pace.

Of course Martins raps one off the crossbar in the 20th minute...........he's on my fantasy team

I really wish there was a way we could pluck Beckerman away from RSL.

Great game so far. Tons of back and forth action!
Totally agree!

2-1 Seattle at the half. Goals by Neagle (38th minute) and Martins (43rd minute) give the Sounders the lead.

What a half by Obafemi Martins. One shot off the bar.......robbed by Rimando on another.......and a goal to give his team the lead. Second half ought to be a pisser!

I really wish there was a way we could pluck Beckerman away from RSL.
Could you imagine how many heads would explode over at the MLS web site if that happened? Have you ever seen a bigger bunch of whiners than those RSL fans? Talk about people who suffer from little dick syndrome.....sheeesh.

Reactions: D_RoyJenkins
Could you imagine how many heads would explode over at the MLS web site if that happened? Have you ever seen a bigger bunch of whiners than those RSL fans? Talk about people who suffer from little dick syndrome.....sheeesh.
Just seen a RSL fan not "liking seeing Kreis on TV talking about NYCFC".
LOL censor got all violated

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
Random thought, I hope one of our players next year does a homerun goal celebration because I would hate for an away player to score at YS and do it to us. Would be similar to Eskadarian drinking red bull then spitting it out.

Reactions: D_RoyJenkins
Rose gives Seattle the lead and the win with a goal at 90+4. Tough loss for RSL.

Great game to watch. Glad I stayed up for the ending. Well, time to hit the rack if I want to get up tomorrow morning to watch Arsenal v City.