Serie A?

Juve! The greatest European team of course. I really hope they keep Vidal and gets Sanchez from Napoli. They're offering 18mill Euros for him, which is a bit short for Barca's expectations, but they might give Llorente as well, which is something Barca definitely needs.
I think Serie A is in a renaissance, I can see the big teams making a big comeback in the international tournaments soon.

The corruption punishments hurt the league, but this league is well on its way back, and will be one of the top three very soon

I know a Roma fan (one who actually lives in Rome, not a foreign fan) and he is adamant that the referees are just as bent as they ever were.

Reactions: LightTheLamps
Italians love conspiracies :p

A certain team does tend to get more calls than others. But it's like that in all countries. You can't tell me that Fergie's United, Barca, Madrid, and Bayern don't get more favorable calls than most of the other teams in their leagues every season.

Reactions: LightTheLamps
Inter fan here. Been a fan since 1997 when Ronaldo (the original) and Baggio played for team.

Now that Conte left Juve, either Pogba or Vidal (maybe even both) are sure to leave. Which means, that Serie A will suffer again in Europe. Juve without Conte will look lost, and neither Roma nor Napoli have enough depth to truly compete in Europe.

It saddens me to the state Serie A is in. Back in the late 90s/early 2000s, Serie A was THE preeminent league in the world. All the best players wanted to play there. Now, clubs can't even afford to buy top players let alone convince them to play in Italy. What a disaster. The blame is on the owners for the terrible management of their teams.

Inter do look promising next year though. I hope they can build on the solid foundation that Mazzari has built.

The hire of Allegri is curious. He typically favors hard working midfielders that can defend and do the dirty work. Wonder if Pirlo will fit in his system, as Allegri originally let him leave Milan three years ago. I assume Vidal and Pogba would be in his plans, but I guess it depends if ManU (Vidal), PSG (Pogba) or any other team offer enough to make Juve consider a deal.

Yeah with what's going on at Juve, Serie A is wide open.

I wouldn't mind seeing Roma win it. Totti deserves another scudetto.

Reactions: Pattyboybx
Life-long Napoli fan here. Never miss a game. This is our year. They just need to figure out how to beat the weaker teams.

Life-long Napoli fan here. Never miss a game. This is our year. They just need to figure out how to beat the weaker teams.
That's because weaker teams sit back. Napoli have more of a counter attack style of play. Milan and even juve push their wingbacks up creating a good counter opportunity. They need to implement a tiki taka style of play. That what hurts us every god damn year. We beat the good clubs and BAM!!!! 1-0 loss to Verona. Wtf

Yeah with what's going on at Juve, Serie A is wide open.

I wouldn't mind seeing Roma win it. Totti deserves another scudetto.
I'm a huge Napoli fan but totti is my favorite player. It's hard to not want Napoli but I honestly wouldn't mind totti winning one last schudetto.

Reactions: whill4
Napoli need a stronger midfield and another quality defender wouldn't hurt. They are way too top heavy.

Really excited about this season though. Juve should be weaker. Roma have added a considerable amount of depth to their squad, and their offense should be even stronger. And I expect Napoli to also add a few more players. Hell, even Inter Milan aren't looking too bad either.

That's because weaker teams sit back. Napoli have more of a counter attack style of play. Milan and even juve push their wingbacks up creating a good counter opportunity. They need to implement a tiki taka style of play. That what hurts us every god damn year. We beat the good clubs and BAM!!!! 1-0 loss to Verona. Wtf

Dude, it drives me nuts, especially the draws against these dumb teams. That 1-1 draw against Sassuolo drove me up a wall.

Napoli need a stronger midfield and another quality defender wouldn't hurt. They are way too top heavy.

Really excited about this season though. Juve should be weaker. Roma have added a considerable amount of depth to their squad, and their offense should be even stronger. And I expect Napoli to also add a few more players. Hell, even Inter Milan aren't looking too bad either.

I'm convinced that Roma played above their abilities last season. I don't think they're that good.

It's already looking like Juve and Roma will be running away with it again. Three games in and they're already six points ahead of Napoli. And they were really the only ones with the potential to upset the top two.

Getting worried by the amount of injuries Roma are getting although I'm confident that their B-team is still good enough to beat most Serie A sides. But Juve is coming up in a couple weeks and of course there is also CL.

Napoli has been disappointing so far, but I also think they've just been really unlucky. 42 shots in two games without a goal. There is still a lot of games to play. I don't think Juve and Roma are so far that they can't be caught.

Napoli has been disappointing so far, but I also think they've just been really unlucky. 42 shots in two games without a goal. There is still a lot of games to play. I don't think Juve and Roma are so far that they can't be caught.
I just don't see it with how consistent Roma and Juventus are. Making up more than 8 points on either team will be very difficult.

Yes, after the awful tie with Palermo, it's now much more difficult.