Serie A?

If it's not La Liga, beIN Sports doesn't really care. They way they treat anyone but Barca and Real is disgraceful. Cutting into live games late, cutting into live games to show a pre-game segment. Showing their games on both channels at the same time. beIN's coverage is lackluster at best.

They're terrible, I complain to them all the time. They could careless about Serie A, and when they do show a match it's Juve or Milan. Napoli gets shafted all the time. I think they've only shown 3 Napoli games live in TV this year. One time they were showing volleyball instead of a Napoli game, which was the only Serie A match on that day.

What drives me nuts about them the most is that sometimes they don't even have a live stream on their site. There's no excuse for that. They suck.

I think you may be right, Totti looked totally spent as he left the last few games. Not sure if we will ever see any one player so associated not only with a team but with a city. Maybe Jeter here but Il Re di Roma was with the team at like 14 and captain by the time he was 21. I think his not being an the national team the last 2 WorldCups had a lot to do with the early exit.
Did you see this game roma vs Milan. Like pulling teeth. My god

Totti will at least see his contract out until 2016. He still is Roma's most influential player by a huge margin. The team always looks much worse when he isn't playing.

Would love it if Napoli played a game here in NYC. Considering that we have a huge Napolitano population, I see that as a possibility.

On a side note, Napoli is really shitting the bed right now. Never seen a team with so much talent play so terribly.

Reactions: Vito
Would love it if Napoli played a game here in NYC. Considering that we have a huge Napolitano population, I see that as a possibility.

On a side note, Napoli is really shitting the bed right now. Never seen a team with so much talent play so terribly.

That would be amazing! And they're definitely disappointing right now

I doubt it will ever happen but yeah, that'd be great. I've seen Roma play here twice now but never in an actual competitive match.

That's what Benitez does to teams.