Votes: 113 34.8%
  • Long Island

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Dual-Boroughs

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Etihad Island

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
Other stadiums like San Jose and Orlando fit better. RBA is a little bulbous.

Length-wise the site works, width-wise it would be tight.

I put the odds of a soccer stadium here at approximately 0.1%.

Reactions: Kjbert
Other stadiums like San Jose and Orlando fit better. RBA is a little bulbous.

Length-wise the site works, width-wise it would be tight.

I put the odds of a soccer stadium here at approximately 0.1%.
If I had to pick an MLS stadium to overlay I'd pick LAFC. Don't think San Jose or Orlando are nice enough for the NYC market.

Went to RBA over the weekend. My son got to play on the field at halftime. Really has great potential

What I don't get is the Yankees being a minority stakeholder, why do they get to decide what our concessions are? Surely, CFG could figure something out that would not only serve fans better but would provide higher quality food.
The unfortunate matter is CFG probably doesn’t care. Yankees care because they see the uptick from legends. So CFG will probably enjoy wiping their hands of it and letting Yankees spear head that portion of the operation

i hope we invite local vendors to our new stadium... but i'm afraid it's probably gonna be 95% yankees legends concessions right?

Yankee Stadium does have Lobel's, Big Mozz, Streetbird (Marcus Samuelson's new place), Mighty Quinns, Bareburger, etc.

Most stadiums are filled with corporate crap and have a few boutique-like stands that offer 'stadium-level' food from famous local eateries.

Yankee Stadium does have Lobel's, Big Mozz, Streetbird (Marcus Samuelson's new place), Mighty Quinns, Bareburger, etc.

Most stadiums are filled with corporate crap and have a few boutique-like stands that offer 'stadium-level' food from famous local eateries.

I believe Bareburger is gone unless they've moved from their previous location to somewhere new in the stadium. RIP Bareburger... one of the few places to offer vegetarian options in Yankee Stadium.

• Sad
Reactions: DeGrozz and Kjbert
Ok Randy Levine you got Eric Adams to agree to waive the Covid restrictions for athletes. Now get the stadium built. Suck up the parking lots and get it done. Clearly he knows how to get a deal done when he is motivated.
Sally Goldenberg (@SallyGold) Tweeted:
NEW: @NYCMayor to lift vax mandate for performers and athletes ahead of start of baseball season:

Reactions: Kjbert
Someone should ask Brad, why there are no nachos served during NYCFC games. #nachogate

no joke. i need my pulled pork nachos back. how can you sell pulled pork sandwiches and burnt ends, but no nachos?

i know they didn't ban melted cheese cause i got some terrible melted cheese with my cold, old fries under my dry, overcooked and cold chicken tenders.

Reactions: Kjbert and Revfugee