• Etihad Field

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Etihad Arena

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Etihad Bowl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reactions: Kjbert
This must be a joke. Between the 20 year lease deal and the awful design this stadium will look like an ugly Frankenstein laughing stock that we will be stuck in forever. What’s the point of making anything look nice if it’s 100% functional?

of course it's a joke. that's why i said it's a good trolling.

Bronx is off the table? Fuck the Yankees. Sell their stake in the team.

Steve Cohn, come on down, you're the next minority owner of NYCFC!

seriously.. fuck the yankees.

what actual benefit have they given us besides a temporary home? i can't think of anything. i'd much prefer to work around citi field schedule on a permanent basis ... move us to queens! fuck the yankees.

I know this has been beaten to death, but I cannot and do not believe that site plan was killed over a minimum parking spot guarantee. I mean I believe the reporting, but it's just ridiculous. On the other hand, sometimes you have situations where parties believe they cannot compromise any further and everyone walks away from a deal that would have been beneficial to everyone involved.

How important is “for now”?

i feel like that was always the wording, even last year when the vote was delayed and all this parking situation surfaced. "as of now" " for now" the plan is dead. meaning they just need to figure out the parking spots situation, its just that levine does not want to do anything about it.

Reactions: KevinJRogers