Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Etihad Field

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Etihad Arena

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Etihad Bowl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Toronto's stadium seemed like it was in a cool spot. Not sure how many viable spots NYC would be able to offer with the same surroundings. That said, even though it was a big crowd, I never got the sense that the atmosphere was great in Toronto. Maybe because it was kind of a boring game, but I expected a lot more from 30k fans.
I think part of that was we just saw Portland a few days ago. It did seem like it took the fans a while to fill in, which was a surprise to me, and it never got really loud, but that could do with the broadcast/where they had mics.

Toronto's stadium seemed like it was in a cool spot. Not sure how many viable spots NYC would be able to offer with the same surroundings. That said, even though it was a big crowd, I never got the sense that the atmosphere was great in Toronto. Maybe because it was kind of a boring game, but I expected a lot more from 30k fans.

That sunset tho

Is one end void of seating? That was the impression I got, and if so would hurt sound reverberating inside.

I hope you get something Like Manchester City but quicker. Ie stadium over the road from training facility and massive commercial development.

You would think if there was even a sliver of news, they would release it this week to take focus away from the loss and bring some positive news about the team to the press & fan base.

You would think if there was even a sliver of news, they would release it this week to take focus away from the loss and bring some positive news about the team to the press & fan base.
I don't even think they're trying anymore.

Reactions: adam
you've got 5 more years MINIMUM
Unless of course they've been building it in secrecy somewhere else and plan to move it to the site when finished:

bacardi-house-party-hed-2015.png